It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your top 3 Favourite ATS'ers of all time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Masqua

Chissler

Intrepid

Not in any particular order.

Havent been here that long but their posts are always on the money imo.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
First, I'd like to thank the "little people." If it wasn't for those little green alien abductors, none of us would have a conspiracy website to post on. Then there are the elves, the dwarves, and the gnomes of zurich, with their foundation so lovingly laid for The Federal Reserve.

Oops, sorry. I didn't even get a mention. But no one here is surprised less than I am, believe me. I'm sort of the shrill nagging side to ATS; sort of the Gollum to ATS's Frodo. I'm kind of like a plumber here. No one likes me because I smell funny, but they all appreciate the fact that I help move all the $#!+ along, cleaning out the pipes, and thus preventing nasty build-ups. They're grateful, but still won't shake my hand. . . .

Dr. Love
Byrd
Mirthful Me.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Its the three amigo`s of coarse!

That should cover me for now going off topic and putting another three.

And i`ll whisper them to you,so`s they dont hear and get all embarrassed and awkward like.

Dark Elf

saint4God

Defcon 5

These spring to mind,but i`m leaving out so many of you guy`s,who I have learned something from.

I hope you know who you are and if not you bloody well should. :bash:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've only been here over a month and I am seeing great people on the boards, I can't state who are the greatest of all time since of my limited time but I can potentially see who can become great.

1. Ed Littlefox-----> He is balanced, rational and has a very strong perception and his posts convey to me he has strong energy.
2. Valhall------> Extremely thorough and informative idealic scholar symbolizes the ATS motto.
3. Lysergic-----> he balances the forums by brightening things up since some discussions can become heated his personality diffuses this I believe. This stance may not make him greatest of all time but I find him to be extremely important nevertheless.

I would put defcon5 just under

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

From left to right Springer, Skeptic Overloard and Simon Gray.

Taken in 1985

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm not too sure of threads like this. People could get their feelings hurt.

Anyways, I like most everyone. My list of who I like is too long to remember everyone.

Nygdan JSO DGtempe BH Rockpuck RocknRoll Asala Grim
Westpoint Semper DJhoffBOY
General Eyes NITE
etc etc etc

I miss Daystar. Where the heck did he go?? Sugarlump too.

My 'can't stand' list is much shorter (3 people) but it wouldn't be approrpiate to list those people (or would it? bwahahahahahhaha evil laugh) I won't. Most of those I don't like eventually get banned anyways.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

My 'can't stand' list is much shorter (3 people) . . .

Sort of like the "Dean's other list," isn't it?

Yes, some fields are best left unplowed.

But you and several others have brought up a telling point. Nobody is a spectacular poster most of the time. Generally, some of the best people are ones you don't often hear from. (wait, that didn't come out right.) It is the interplay of ideas that makes this board so much fun, and not individual zingers from any one person/entity/construct.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I couldn't possibly pick three unless I separated them into categories. Categories like these:

Smart:
Humor:
Mods:
Nut case:
Irritating:
Fun to Flirt with:
Arse Kissers:
Likes to hear self talk:
Nice People
Friends
Mean People

You know how it is
So no I can't pick

Edit * To add new categories

[edit on 2/3/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I couldn't possibly pick three unless I separated them into categories. Categories like these:

Smart:
Humor:
Mods:
Nut case:
Irritating:
Fun to Flirt with:
Arse Kissers:
Likes to hear self talk:

You know how it is
So no I can't pick

I think I would add a nice category for people who are genuinly nice.

Methinks I fit into the 'Likes to hear self talk' because there is no 'pure ignorance' category.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

I think I would add a nice category for people who are genuinly nice.

There I fixed it above. You were right, I did leave out some categories, and I put a few bonus ones in there too

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Jessica Alba

Masuimi Max

Julia Stiles

Now if they'd be so kinda to send me a u2u revealing their usernames to me that would be bubhosh.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Top 3? Hmmm,I Got it!

1.Me
2.Myself
3.And I

Lol j/k
Actually,i enjoy reading everyones opinions and thoughts here.
Theres are so many well spoken,intelligent people here,it would be hard to choose just 3.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
How Can We Pick Favorites

So many members of this community contribute so much, it would be like saying my sister is worthless if I don't include her on my family tree.

All the contributing members of ATS are my favorites because each one brings a unique set of characteristics to the boards. Even the members that piss me off have value because sometimes they're the ones that make me think the most.

Here's who's on the boards right now:

Who's On - There are a total of 163 registered members and 2771 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.
Ace_SD, acmeartifacts, adamiskthespacepirateking, Annee, anxietydisorder, apc, ape, backtoreality, basecamp1, beezwaxes, Black_Fox, BlueApocalypse, canadianguy, ceci2006, Chaoticar, charliegrs, chissler, ChocoTaco369, ConfusedOz, coolieno99, Count Germails Lovechild, cpdaman, CPYKOmega, cyberdillo, dahl, damajikninja, damefool, Dan66Stang, danx, daspirate, dave_54, dead steve, dead steve, desert, DimensionalDetective, disownedsky, Djarums, djohnsto77, DocGonzo, DragonsDemesne, dr_strangecraft, DYepes, eaglewingz, EricFM, euwhajavb, Fiverz, fooffstarr, Funkydung, generaldisarray, GLDNGUN, golemina, gps777, greatpiino, grimreaper797, HaveSeen4Myself, Hellmutt, homeskillet, hoppy, IamnomanasIamallman, iCEdTenG, Imspicy, Infoholic, iori_komei, ironjasper, Iwasneverhere, jaamaan, JamesMcMahn, Jbird, Jessicamsa, JessicaS, Johnmike, jsobecky, justgeneric, ka0s69, kegs, keneth, King Cholo, kinglizard, Klaxmexalix, Lab Rat, LadyPropag8r, loam, logan five, lolatats, lolatmods, LoneGunMan, LordBaskettIV, madnessinmysoul, Majic, makeitso, masqua, MassacrE, Mechanic 32, metalmom, Mickey Martian, Mikeo316, Mirthful Me, MRGERBIK, mrwupy, nevathinkalone, nextguyinline, NightBlade40, Nightowl, Nobles, Now_Then, nyarlathotep, OBE1, OBreaux1, ORB, origin, Parallax, parrhesia, peanutbutter, Prove_it, PuRe EnErGy, R3KR, RascallyGeko, redmage, RedPill, Regenmacher, roadgravel, rocknroll, Rogue Shadows, Rook1545, RWPBR, sardion2000, sbob, seenitall, Selmer2, semperfoo, shadowblade, Shadowhawk, Shark, simon_alex0327, SkepticOverlord, SkipShipman, smallpeeps, spacedoubt, SteveR, SuicideVirus, Sunsetspawn, TheDesigner, thehumbleone, TheLastProphet, thelibra, ThePieMaN, Tiloke, Toadmund, Togetic, TrueAmerican, Txhunter67, USAFSF, Viva Christo Rey, VoiVod13, vor78, wecomeinpeace, wellwhatnow, whaaa, whitewave, Will To Power, WyrdeOne, xpert11, your_evidence,

Your all my favorite right now, but that will change as the list is updated.......

I am on the list of anxietydisorders's faves hahah! (Not bad for a newer person LOL)

Ones that stand out in my mind is DezertDawg,KingLizard and SpeakerofTruth and AnxietyDisorder!:-)

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LadyPropag8r]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Jessica Alba

Masuimi Max

Julia Stiles

Now if they'd be so kinda to send me a u2u revealing their usernames to me that would be bubhosh.

Well, I could see someone like Jessica Alba and Julia Stile spossibly posting here, but who is Masuimi Max?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
she be the hawtness

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
she be the hawtness

Yeah but she has a glass eye and a wooden leg.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
mebbe i'm into that kind of stuff eh?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, here are some more images of her

static.flickr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

images.tribe.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>< br />

i35.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.kleffmanstyle.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Quite an attractive young lady. I am surprised I have nevr heard of her.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
1. Illmatic67
2. Seekerof
3. Dragonrider

Ashame those three are not here anymore :shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I pic Senrak, Masonic Light and Mirthfulme, I love all his monkey jokes. God there are hundreds more though. Axeman was a good one Neo there are too many to mention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join