It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your top 3 Favourite ATS'ers of all time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd like to see who are the people's champions on ATS

Please post your top 3 ATS'ers.

They can be the people that inspire you, make you laugh. Whatever.

Give a reason too if you feel like it:

My top 3 are;

1* Chissler, This guy should be President of the world, he is rational, intelligent and can debate his way into Fort Knox. He is also one of the first to give a helping hand or offer fantastic advice.

2* Speakerofthetruth, I find he/she is well mannered and can debate a point without a need to get personal, any thread that has his/her participation is normally richer because of it.

3* Marg6043, He/She can always make a topic thats wondering off get back on topic, He/she has well thought out views and gets their message across very diplomatically.

I look foward to other peoples choices,

Be safe

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
In order..

Lysergic

Chissler

Benevolent Heretic

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Come on people I think this would be quite interesting!

You never know someone might post YOUR name in here

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How Can We Pick Favorites

So many members of this community contribute so much, it would be like saying my sister is worthless if I don't include her on my family tree.

All the contributing members of ATS are my favorites because each one brings a unique set of characteristics to the boards. Even the members that piss me off have value because sometimes they're the ones that make me think the most.

Here's who's on the boards right now:

Who's On - There are a total of 163 registered members and 2771 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.
Ace_SD, acmeartifacts, adamiskthespacepirateking, Annee, anxietydisorder, apc, ape, backtoreality, basecamp1, beezwaxes, Black_Fox, BlueApocalypse, canadianguy, ceci2006, Chaoticar, charliegrs, chissler, ChocoTaco369, ConfusedOz, coolieno99, Count Germails Lovechild, cpdaman, CPYKOmega, cyberdillo, dahl, damajikninja, damefool, Dan66Stang, danx, daspirate, dave_54, dead steve, dead steve, desert, DimensionalDetective, disownedsky, Djarums, djohnsto77, DocGonzo, DragonsDemesne, dr_strangecraft, DYepes, eaglewingz, EricFM, euwhajavb, Fiverz, fooffstarr, Funkydung, generaldisarray, GLDNGUN, golemina, gps777, greatpiino, grimreaper797, HaveSeen4Myself, Hellmutt, homeskillet, hoppy, IamnomanasIamallman, iCEdTenG, Imspicy, Infoholic, iori_komei, ironjasper, Iwasneverhere, jaamaan, JamesMcMahn, Jbird, Jessicamsa, JessicaS, Johnmike, jsobecky, justgeneric, ka0s69, kegs, keneth, King Cholo, kinglizard, Klaxmexalix, Lab Rat, LadyPropag8r, loam, logan five, lolatats, lolatmods, LoneGunMan, LordBaskettIV, madnessinmysoul, Majic, makeitso, masqua, MassacrE, Mechanic 32, metalmom, Mickey Martian, Mikeo316, Mirthful Me, MRGERBIK, mrwupy, nevathinkalone, nextguyinline, NightBlade40, Nightowl, Nobles, Now_Then, nyarlathotep, OBE1, OBreaux1, ORB, origin, Parallax, parrhesia, peanutbutter, Prove_it, PuRe EnErGy, R3KR, RascallyGeko, redmage, RedPill, Regenmacher, roadgravel, rocknroll, Rogue Shadows, Rook1545, RWPBR, sardion2000, sbob, seenitall, Selmer2, semperfoo, shadowblade, Shadowhawk, Shark, simon_alex0327, SkepticOverlord, SkipShipman, smallpeeps, spacedoubt, SteveR, SuicideVirus, Sunsetspawn, TheDesigner, thehumbleone, TheLastProphet, thelibra, ThePieMaN, Tiloke, Toadmund, Togetic, TrueAmerican, Txhunter67, USAFSF, Viva Christo Rey, VoiVod13, vor78, wecomeinpeace, wellwhatnow, whaaa, whitewave, Will To Power, WyrdeOne, xpert11, your_evidence,

Your all my favorite right now, but that will change as the list is updated.......

EDIT I have to say that "Country Soul" is the best member because he's looking over my shoulder while I type.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How about the funniest ATS'ers.

1. Dr Love - he has a very unique sense of humor and timing.

2. Lysergic - Comes up with some real winners.

3. spacedoubt - just a funny guy (or gal?)

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My list is too long to post.
I luv you all man. **sheds a tear**

And thanks Mechanic, for calling me funny.
I like you the most now!

I'm a guy, btw..Not offended or anything. dammit.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

And thanks Mechanic, for calling me funny.

Then again while looking at your avatar; maybe it's the monkey that I relate to as being funny, and I associate you with said monkey?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LOL

No thats one serious monkey.
He keeps me grounded, from going completely bananas.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
@ spacedoubt

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880

1* Chissler, This guy should be President of the world, he is rational, intelligent and can debate his way into Fort Knox. He is also one of the first to give a helping hand or offer fantastic advice.

No man, you spelled it wrong. It's e-n-j-o-i-e-s-0-5.

chissler is a great dude and is very smart

[edit on 2/2/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you,Jimmy... I try to be fair...
I may not always be polite, but I try to be fair... As far as favorites...Ummm, I try not to choose favorites... I pretty much like everyone here.. Although, I do have sentimental favorites,I suppose.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yep

1) Chissler - class act, adds alot to this board.

2) SpeakerofTruth - Even though he's a stinkin' Cowboys fan - is allright

3) Lysergic - His sense of humor is almost as warped as mine.

Honorable mentions go to Jensouth, chris0162, zanzibar, benevolent tyrant, Drlove.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
EDIT: That was stupid of me :shk: two ATS' going at once and I posted the wrong message in the wrong thread.
Sorry about that!

Might as well add to the thread.

People that stand out in my mind are...

Chissler

Asala

Mechanic

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
EDIT: That was stupid of me :shk: two ATS' going at once and I posted the wrong message in the wrong thread.
Sorry about that!

I was going to ask if this was the "Am I in the wrong thread" thread.

Just had to. Sorry, enjoies.

edit to add. I normally have a half dozen or so tabs open. It happens all the time.

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
1) kinglizard: how dare I nominate a moderator??? I believe kinglizard is one of the most Spiritual persons in the world.

2) queenannie38: she has some of the most brilliant language skills I have ever seen.

3) Esoteric Teacher: if you want to find many if not all of the possible interpretations of the meaning of a word, ask him.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Top 3 in order

Mechanic 32

Majic

Chissler

that order for the cutest as well
jk

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My fav 3?

Kano

Amuk

RANT

Unfortunately, don't see them around anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What no Bassplyr anywhere?

Just kidding.

Chissler, Majik, Orangetom. My favorites. I also dig Whaaa. he was one of the first to extend himself to me, and I don't forget that.

John Lear always answers my inqueries with grace and that is something to be mentioned also.

my problem is that there are too many people on here who I think are interesting and my favorites change from week to week.

honestly i think I'm one of the most annoying contributers to ATS. I should start up a thread titled-so what do you really think about Bassplyr. It would be a free for all, and I would encourage the mods to let people have their say about me good or bad, nice or nasty cause i wanna know.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
this is easy because im biased towards beautiful women. in no certain order.

asala cuz she is hot. ( pics on ats somewhere if u need proof)

crookedblue cuz she is hot. (pics on ats somewhere if u need proof)

valhall cuz she has one sexy brain. ive never seen a pic of valhall but her intellect makes her one sexy woman. ( crap loads of threads and post on ats if u need proof.

too all the other sexy women i forgot, sorry i was only given 3 choices.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have some personal favorites. Some have become my best friends, and they are the ones I will list. This website is the craziest thing that ever happened to me.

interestedalways (always flexible in thought, always willing to listen)

queenannie38 (what can I say that she has not said already?)

DontTreadOnMe (been there for me when times have been rough. Thank you)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join