It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own Earthquake machine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Of putting a earthquake machine into a satilite in space lauching a wave to destroy your enemies, or kill a president???

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I noticed something that has not been mentioned here...
Mythbusters probably made their version of the machine and did the test within a span of two weeks tops and while they can be creditable in alot of areas I don't believe they are on the same level as top inventers, and the cream of the crop in "underground" Government sponsored reasearch and developement....
Keep in mind the Government seized most of Teslas notes and machines, and have had what , 70 plus years to perfect such a devise ?...
Also keep in mind Tesla was a genius that few can match today, He had time to fine tune His devices and was "in tune" to almost supernatural ideas and understandings of mechanical, electical, magnetic and many other areas...
The Government has had all these years to fine tune a device for its top efficiency..
Also keep in mind the radio and cell phone transmissions from Firefighters and Police that were inside the Trade Center buildings, they reported weird sounds before their transmissions came to and end...
It has been my belief it was not a controlled demolition due to explosives, nor heat from the fire or the way the floors were constructed,
An improved version of Teslas devise brought down not only the 2 towers but also indirectly the 3rd building that also came down a few blocks away, apparently this 3rd building received secondary pulses from one of the towers because that building was not afire nor of the towers same construction or as new as them, it was just old and weak
BigKim

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So in 1993....

Still, one remote but still worrisome possibility remained. Aum Shinrikyo had apparently studied seismic warfare and artificially triggering earthquakes, a terrifying prospect for quake-prone Japan.

The cult apparently sent a party of its members to the former Yugoslavia to study the work of Nikola Tesla, the discoverer of alternating current who toyed with the theory of seismic weapons before he died in 1943. At the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, the members seem to have reviewed Tesla's thesis and other research papers concerning such weapons.

Many geophysicists view seismic warfare as a fantasy that is highly unlikely to ever materialize. Even so, the subject has been quietly studied for decades by governments worldwide, including the Soviet Union and the United States during the cold war.

query.nytimes.com...

And then in 1997....

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

DoD News Briefing Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

And i i think the stories about Tesla's machine is in fact accurate even if it does not have anything to do with the above mentioned technology.

Yes Tom, i know i owe you a couple of responses and since i am not mentioning Tom Bearden ( oh, darnit) just leave it alone!

Stellar

[edit on 27-2-2008 by StellarX]

[edit on 27-2-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by warset
when a person is in water, any electrical device connected to the water will not shock the person. the electrical current will simply not pass onto the person.

a basic feature of electricity is that it will only pass through the material with least relative resistance.

You got some concepts wrong. Think about this: You have a circuit with two resistors in parallel, one of the resistors has a 1k ohm resistance, and the other a 100 ohm resistance.

Just because one of them has a lower resistance doesn't mean a current will not pass through the 1k ohm resistor. In fact, any physicist will tell you that the current through the 1k ohm resistor is V/1000, where V is the voltage drop caused by the two resistors.

The only way current will not flow is if the resistance of an object is extremely large, for example the resistance of wood. But in the case of a human, try to keep in mind that humans are 70% water, in other words, we are relatively good conductors.

Originally posted by warset
the reason for some bridge to claps when a team of people march across is that the team is sooo trained at marching that they managed to take steps at precisly the same time. all of their feet land on the same point. at that point, the forces coused by their feet pressing down add up to a huge force, and causes the bridge to claps
[edit on 2/1/2007 by warset]

You got some more concepts wrong. You could have 100 guys jump at the same time on a bridge, and the bridge could survive. You could do this over and over again, at random periods of time, and nothing would happen. However, you could have 1 guy jump continuously at equal intervals of time at a resonant frequency, then the bridge would eventually collapse. The resonant frequency in this case would depend mostly on the length and tension of the bridge.

You did get one thing right, the device will not cause earthquakes. However, it could take down buildings as long as someone finds the resonant frequency of a wall, place the device on that wall and set it to pulsate at that frequency.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I believe the resonance thing can take out a building. An earthquake err well doubtful.
Hey sparky, don't be playin' with that thing in the tub. You'll be singing 'you light up my life'.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join