It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying buildings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

i guess if the goverment can figure out zero point energy or harness the power of antigracity i see no reason why they couldnt just fly entire buildings to whatever remote military installation of their choice. I've read quite a few stories in the past regarding entire buildings being flown in the air like a UFO.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They had three days to get their stuff together and film the ufo, and all they got was this crappy, blurry, non stabile footage? What a bunch of incompetent morons! Three days was enough time to buy a searchlite and find a tripod and a decent camera.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've seen this video some weeks ago, it's very interesting. I guess the ufo shown in this video is much larger than we actually can see. We're just seeing a tiny part of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Can someone do some video stills then use a gamma facility or contrast of ligher tool on it to see behind the darkness. Try it you will see background details you can not see with the eye and which the image conceils in automatic mode of recording. Try this will all pics.

Could it have been the Ark of the covanant in heaven conceiled? How knows. Also don't forget mount Hebron 33' latitude 33' longitude was the place where fallem angle cam down to earth. 33 also a masonic number.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Can someone do some video stills then use a gamma facility or contrast of ligher tool on it to see behind the darkness. Try it you will see background details you can not see with the eye and which the image conceils in automatic mode of recording. Try this will all pics.

Could it have been the Ark of the covanant in heaven conceiled? How knows. Also don't forget mount Hebron 33' latitude 33' longitude was the place where fallem angle cam down to earth. 33 also a masonic number.

Tried that...not possible. The only thing someone could have done, was to take a picture of the ufo and then upload it here, so that someone could have done some research on it.

OR: The guy who took the video should have worked with an UV/IR cam. Then we could see the whole ufo. (not to mention that such cams are _very_ expensive)

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This was featured in the documentary UFO The Best Evidence Ever.
Here

There's an analasys of the video as well if I recall. One interesting thing, none of the angles were really square, no symmetry and apparently enormous.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
that species of aliens must have been jewish

new topics

top topics

join