It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN Virgin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I put my very first post on ATSNN today, after I posted it it says Pending in front of the title. I checked and alot of posts had Pending but now those have changed into Submission. What does all this mean, are aliens involved? I'm getting dizzy!!!

Here's my post,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please someone enlighten me to the dark inner workings of ATSNN.com

Thankyou People

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
When you first post something it appears as (pending) until a moderator of that forum approves it. If approved, it goes to (submission) status until it receives enough member votes to upgrade it. No one can reply until it is approved, and you don't get your point ponus until it is voted up.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I never realised giving my Virginity to ATSNN.com was gonna be so complicated and scary

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When submitting a news article, patience is the key. I've seen articles here that had the "Submission" status for a week. Give it time, and it's bound to get accepted soon enough

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
When you first post something it appears as (pending) until a moderator of that forum approves it. If approved, it goes to (submission) status until it receives enough member votes to upgrade it. No one can reply until it is approved, and you don't get your point ponus until it is voted up.

I have yet to figure out how I as a member vote for these threads...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes my post now shows submitted,

I have yet to figure out how I as a member vote for these threads...

Speakerofthetruth click on the link in my opening post the click "vote yes" on the left hand side

[edit on 1/2/07 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks,Jimmy...I never noticed that being there before..

top topics

join