It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STAR WARS KID is suing!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The STAR WARS KID is suing the folks who put his video of light saber parctice on line. Why? They made him world famous? I always wanted a dancing banana.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That's pretty funny, hehe.... I predict he'll have as much luck as Pam and Tommy Lee, hehe.....or Paris Hilton...though a different kind of video....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
That's pretty funny, hehe.... I predict he'll have as much luck as Pam and Tommy Lee, hehe.....or Paris Hilton...though a different kind of video....

paris hilton video was better

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What kid? What video?

Is that the kid on the SW LIght Saber toy commercial?

Where he's swinging it like Noom Chucks and catching the saber under his arm?

I watch that, and am like OW, OW, OW... catching a laser sword under your arm? I always thought those things would be more dangerous to the user than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i think it was originally the golf club. i sort of felt bad for the kid though ,i do # like that too

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
i think it was originally the golf club. i sort of felt bad for the kid though ,i do # like that too

Like what...please tell

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You never see the starwars kid lol

Here check out this site it Twisted Vertex's a ATS member you can get it off their..

www.twistedvertex.com...

Right click on the picture of the starwars kid and download it..

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That video made him famous, I love watching him do that. The story from what I heard is that he is in some Kungfu martial arts thing and he can use a wooden stick and he was taped twirling it and someone got the tape added lightsaber effects and it hits the net. I doubt he'll win.

new topics

top topics

join