It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS In the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What do you think people will be talking about on ATS, BTS and PTS 100 years from now?

Conspiracies from our mission to Saturn?

How flying car companys are ripping us off?

The aliens living next door?!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
not to be rude or anything

100 years? unless they sell this site or they let their kids take over
100 years is farfeched

sorry for bursting the bubble :bash:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To give a more realistic goal, how about:
What will be discussed here in 10 years???

What big events could happen in the next 10 years?

Would the next President be like Bush?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The effect of a global nuclear war will probably still be a hot topic. The devastations it caused, and how some places will still be void of life! We will all be living in a glass bubble, with patches of skin and hair gone!

How scientist were involved in the government conspiracy of global warming scare. Personally, I tend to think that if Global Warming is real, that it's a naturally reoccurring process. Were the scientist screaming Global Warming when we came out of the Big Ice Age way back when?

Disney will still be releasing those cherished movies that each generation of children adores! Don't forget to get your copy of Bambi now, before it goes back into the Disney vault
Oh wait; Bambi might be extinct by then! Better get your copy of “All Dogs Go To Heaven” instead.

Coming out of the next Dark Ages will be quite a nerve-racking event. Can you imagine how hard that will be to act civilized? Thoughts of “Brave-Heart” are flashing through my head. Anyhow, some front-runner will be re-establishing a sinister government somewhere that none of us want to bow & curtsy too! We decide we don’t like taxes and government rule and decide to slay them all and remain in the Dark Ages!

I have to leave the floor open for other imaginations too, so I’ll stop here for now.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How President Lombozo did some thinkin' and saved the world from the mistakes that President Hillary Clinton made. Like when she beat Hugo Chavez in that legendary arm wrestling match, or like when she told the President of Iran that "Mines bigger than yours.".

About the britney Spears conspiracy. That she really did have talent, but the NWO kept trying to make it look like she had none at all.

About how Queen Angelina Jolie adopted the whole continent of Africa and made herself royalty, along with the rumors that Brad was having an affair with the entire maid staff behind her back.

How the world changed forever when Steve Jobs beat up Bill Gates on Fox Televisions "Celebrity Boxing".

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
10 years 100 years 10,000,000 years. Doesn't matter.

Oh yeah, I just realized we will kinda be...dead in 100 years.

So 10, 20, 30 years. What will ATS be like?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
What do you think people will be talking about on ATS, BTS and PTS 100 years from now?

Conspiracies from our mission to Saturn?

How flying car companys are ripping us off?

The aliens living next door?!

I like to think about HOW ATS will work, like multiple real time
video screens and just loop it to go on and on and ...

But text also for any thing important.

There is a video about how man just does not know his place,
Tower of Babble, Titanic, great boasts of space and ET knowledge
and its all a big failure, except for UFOs which will remain unknown.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
10 years 100 years 10,000,000 years. Doesn't matter.

Oh yeah, I just realized we will kinda be...dead in 100 years.

So 10, 20, 30 years. What will ATS be like?

I hope to help ATS in the future more often,like making ATS more organized.ATSers would have to use my blog for resources lol.

the worst case scenario would be some agents going to stop ATS or take control of it.
I'm thinking could ATS become one of the BEST forums on the internet of all time?
Other than that i would think more smileys,forums,maybe subforums,a plan to survive from the NWO,etc...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe 30 or 40 years we would be talking about the conspiricies of the "great war" and how the intergallactic beings just stopped attacking for a reason.
We really didn't win like so many will believe...

new topics

top topics

join