It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on Jews in England Have Increased

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A report by the Community Security Trust, a organization researching anti-Semitism in England, has released a report indicating that attacks against Jews in England has increased over the past five years. The findings are indicative of increasing international tensions in Iraq, Lebanon, and the greater Middle East.

www.dailymail.co.uk
Attacks on Britain's Jews have risen to the highest level since records began.

A study published today shows the number of reported anti-Semitic incidents has almost tripled in 10 years, with more than half the attacks last year taking place in London.

The Anti-Semitic Incidents Report 2006, compiled by the Community Security Trust (CST), responsible for combating anti-Semitism in the UK, blames the huge rise on a number of factors ranging from Israel's invasion of Lebanon last summer to the jailing of the historian David Irving in Austria for denying the Holocaust.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think this is the most underreported story in Europe. This is not just limited to the UK, but is a symptom of a larger trend throughout the continent. The question is how high tensions go before we start seeing trends similar to the treatment of Jews in the 1930's?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If Israël was stopping their crap and palestinians genocide, maybe people who love more ``jews``, but people who don't know the difference between a zionist and a jew just hate jews because of Israël violations of international laws.

Israël, stop your crap. Jews who don't support Israël, make it clear in the medias that there's a difference between you and Israël's behaviors. Maybe people will now realise that there's a difference.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
By your logic then it is perfectly fine to commit attacks on Muslims because there exist Muslim extremists who do things that we don't like.

Yeah... uh... no.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
If Israël was stopping their crap and palestinians genocide, maybe people who love more ``jews``,

So because israel does stuff you don't like, its understandable that peopel would attack innocent jews????

These people attacking jews in britain are nothing more than dimwitted racist buffoons. They're pigs.

but people who don't know the difference between a zionist and a jew just hate jews because of Israël violations of international laws.

Do you actually beleive that these people are attacking jews because they disagree with israeli policies?
They hate jews. It has nothign to do with Israel.

Jews who don't support Israël, make it clear in the medias that there's a difference between you and Israël's behaviors. Maybe people will now realise that there's a difference.

And if a jew does support israel, then its ok to attack him or to burn menorahs?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So because israel does stuff you don't like, its understandable that peopel would attack innocent jews????

Yes because Israël is always saying that they represents jews all over the world so to someone who don't understand the difference, they think that jews think that everything Israël do, they support it. I'm not thinking like, i'm just trying to explain why some people would hate jews based on some reason.

These people attacking jews in britain are nothing more than dimwitted racist buffoons. They're pigs.

I agree. And they should be punished with hate crime.

Do you actually beleive that these people are attacking jews because they disagree with israeli policies?
They hate jews. It has nothign to do with Israel.

If so, they are even more retarded. If they don't have a reason aside from ``they are jews``, they are farking retards.

And if a jew does support israel, then its ok to attack him or to burn menorahs?

No, but you can discuss with him to show him your viewpoint that he's supporting a stupid country with barbaric foreign and domestic policies.

You think I try to defend them? No. I try to find a reason behind such madness.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I found the sentence below to be of most interest.
From the source.

The physical descriptions of perpetrators in 205 of the incidents show 96 were by white people, 28 by black people, 60 by Asians and 16 by Arabs.

These are the figures to watch.
The following questions need to be asked.
Is the number of attacks by Arabs greater then the numbers of Arabs per population in England ?
Put another way the increase in attacks on Jews being committed by Arab immigrants or citizens by birth ?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If so, they are even more retarded. If they don't have a reason aside from ``they are jews``, they are farking retards.

Well, jesus man of course they are, they're not doing this because of israel.

And even if that was their motivation, how would that make it any better? They're still not israelis, and since when is it okay to attack a whole group of people because of what some other people in another country are doing?

No, but you can discuss with him to show him your viewpoint that he's supporting a stupid country with barbaric foreign and domestic policies.

Well thats not what these guys are doing, they're physically attacking people, and destroying jewish symbols, because they hate jews and are anti-semites.

xpert11
Put another way the increase in attacks on Jews being committed by Arab immigrants or citizens by birth ?

Arab immigrants are a small portion of the entire population anway. You certainly don't need to ship in arabs to get attacks on jews in europe, europeans have conducted the most spectacular and violent attacks on jews since the babylonians.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
About the figures, I bet most if not all of those 60 "Asians" were Muslims from Pakistan etc. They are not Arabs, but still Muslims and apparently form the majority of Muslims living in the UK.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

And even if that was their motivation, how would that make it any better? They're still not israelis, and since when is it okay to attack a whole group of people because of what some other people in another country are doing?

That wouldn't be better, but at least they would have a ``reason`` for their sick behaviors. I just try to find a ``logical`` reason for their crazyness, just like a killer give a reason because he killed his girlfriend. It's sick, but he have a reason he finds justified... That's only what I wanted to find out.

So I think that maybe if Israël was more loved towards the world, we would see less crimes against jews.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like another case of misdirected anger and an inablity to cope with angst in a world gone bloody mad. I think people with anger issues need to punch themselves in the face, before attacking their neighbors. There's no reason or excuse for promoting violence and destruction as a means. Wrong is still wrong.

Stop the insanity...deny savagery.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That wouldn't be better, but at least they would have a ``reason`` for their sick behaviors.

Huh?
Attacking a jew because oyu don't like israels policy is just plain wrong.
What does it matter if you agree with their reason? Jew haters have allways had reasons for their actions.

I just try to find a ``logical`` reason for their crazyness,

Well that hardly seems like a worthwhile effort no? If it was logical, it wouldn't be all that crazy no?

just like a killer give a reason because he killed his girlfriend. It's sick, but he have a reason he finds justified... That's only what I wanted to find out.

I understand what you are saying, but seriously, does it matter in the least what their motivations are?
The US is at war with an arab country. Does that mean that it'd be 'understandable' if a yahoo went out and started beating up arabs? Those particular arabs didn't do anything, its an irrational transferance in the first place. And it'd almost certainly turn up that they just never liked arabs in the first place and used the modern political climate as an excuse.

So I think that maybe if Israël was more loved towards the world, we would see less crimes against jews.

No, we wouldn't. Jew haters don't hate jews because of israel. THey hate jews because they think that they are subhuman sniveling scum.

Regenmacher
I think people with anger issues need to punch themselves in the face, before attacking their neighbors

Ha, that'd be great. It'd almost be repsectable to see a person standing on a soapbox, screaming about the jews, but then punching himself. "Well, whatever his views are, leave him be, because he's not trying to hurt anyone else'.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No, we wouldn't. Jew haters don't hate jews because of israel. THey hate jews because they think that they are subhuman sniveling scum.

Sorry for being too optimistic on this one
Any people who attack another for a race reason, even if races don't exists, for a religion or for anything are farking retards and should go to jail.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't know if people have noticed or not but whenever Israel makes bad judgement calls and Jews outside of Israel become harrassed because of the backlash, there is always the open calls for Jews to emigrate and make Aliyah to Israel. Israel propsers in times of anti-semetism because of the influx of immigrants leaving their home countries bringing their money and belongings into the Israeli economy as well as boosting the population. This was and always has been a known fact that even Thoedore Herzl himself stated that anti-semetism would be good for Israel.

Does anyone here believe that the openly outright racism aimed towards muslims in general as we have seen by the Israeli Ambassador on TV, by people like Benyamin Natanyahoo, by Avigdor Lieberman, as well as others in israeli government helps Jews outside of Israel? I look at it this way, if the Israelis are free to vilify arabs and to label an entire religion with words like "islamofacist", "evil religion" , "religion of hate" etc etc ad nauseum, then whats going to stop people from being openly anti-semetic?
Is it ok to be anti-arab and anti-muslim just because there is no strong word such as "anti-semetic" to protect them?

Face it, Israel has been one of the leaders in past few years of vilifying arabs and muslims and for very good reason, it allows them to continue the oppression of Palestinians. If there is no vilification then people feel sorry for the Palestinians and when that happens they can't continue the occupation.

If Israel was corrected for its actions more often as it rightly should be, then there would be less anti-semetism going on. Left unchecked people will lash out at the only connection to Israel and that would be more then likely the innocent people who happen to be jewish since israel is the icon of judaism.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is crazy. Eliminate israel from teh equation entirely, go back to a time when it didn't exist.

OH, thats right, thats the era of pograms, rampant anti-semitism, and the holocaust!

Racists hate the jews because racists are evil scum. It doesn't matter if they jump up to smash a jew in the face when israel appears in the news, or anything like that. They are racists, plain and simple.

So long as there are jews, they will be saying that they are secretly wrecking the world and the state and need to be distrusted.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ugh, even after the holocaust and the attempted genocide of the jews there are still people who want to see these people wiped off the face of the planet.

you people complain because of the policies of the israelis, did you ever stop and think that if europe hadnt tried to kill them all there would be no israel? Also, the israelis have a phrase and they damn well mean it, "never again." Israel is not going to allow their people to be wiped out.

The hatred between muslims and jews is far more deeply rooted than just a piece of land in the middle east. When mohammed first introduced his satanic religion the Jews, and rightly so, told him to hit the road. Well, muhammed in his ever peaceful way of doing things, told his followers to hate and distrust the jews.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

When mohammed first introduced his satanic religion

Ugh, even after the holocaust and the attempted genocide of the jews there are still people who want to see these people wiped off the face of the planet.

Say that to the Bush family who funded Hitler and the zionists leaders who helped Hitler because they would love a holocaust so they can have their Israël.

Do you know why the jews were always persecuted? Because they have one great quality, THEY NEVER INTEGRATED to the societies they were in. That's why they survived history even if they weren't much.

If i'm saying something stupid, please don't bash me, just say it.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thats flatly false Xphiles. Mohammed told his followers to respect the jews, and any people that were of a religion of the book, that is, had a faith that extended from abraham. Mohammed commanded all his followers to leave people of other religions in peace, so long as they weren't trying to attack you.

And when the muslims took over jerusalem, they didn't exterminate the jews there, nor did they wipe them out in iraq, where there is a sizeable jewish population, nor in Iran, where there is also a sizable jewish population. Some muslim tribes in afghanistan apparently claim descendancy from the jews, or even the lost tribes of the jews, and consider the current jews to be a sort of brothers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

want to see these people wiped off the face of the planet.

Say that to the Bush family who funded Hitler and the zionists leaders who helped Hitler because they would love a holocaust so they can have their Israël.

Are you completely ignorant? You think the jews conspired with hitler to exterminate their population to get a homeland? :shk:

Do you know why the jews were always persecuted? Because they have one great quality, THEY NEVER INTEGRATED to the societies they were in. That's why they survived history even if they weren't much.
[edit on 2-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

No, the jews were hated becasue of stupid money lending practices in europe.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Thats flatly false Xphiles. Mohammed told his followers to respect the jews, and any people that were of a religion of the book, that is, had a faith that extended from abraham. Mohammed commanded all his followers to leave people of other religions in peace, so long as they weren't trying to attack you.

And when the muslims took over jerusalem, they didn't exterminate the jews there, nor did they wipe them out in iraq, where there is a sizeable jewish population, nor in Iran, where there is also a sizable jewish population. Some muslim tribes in afghanistan apparently claim descendancy from the jews, or even the lost tribes of the jews, and consider the current jews to be a sort of brothers.

At first Muhammad lived peacefully with the Jews, shortly after his emigration or Hijrah from Mecca to Medina in AD 622. In fact, he saw himself as a reformer of Judaism. But as he pushes his ideas on to the rather large and strong Jewish communities in Medina, trouble erupted, because the Jews quite rightly refused his ideas. Muhammad quickly grows in his hostility towards them, so that he eliminates most of them from Medina, either by expulsion or death or enslavement. He becomes excessive, and this can only inspire terrorists like bin Laden and non-violent fanatics—and average Muslims.

SOURCE: www.answering-islam.de...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Are you completely ignorant? You think the jews conspired with hitler to exterminate their population to get a homeland?

Not the jews, some zionists leaders.

No, the jews were hated becasue of stupid money lending practices in europe.

I was talking before that, during Rome and all other historicals periods.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join