It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 Interview with John Lear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Found this, and not sure how many people have seen this, so thought with the interest around John Lear at ATS, i should post this.

He looks some what different from his avatar picture, but its nice to see a recent video.
His study is adorned with various pictures, including the moon pics posted on here.

Enigmatic, outspoken and challenging, he is the quintessential man of the world. Framed by close-up photographs of Area 51, detailed un-airbrushed moonscapes showing artificial structures, NASA astronauts, advanced airplanes, and every other kind of aerospace memorabilia, he launched straight away into the untold story of the 4th astronaut, never acknowledged by NASA, who died in the tragic Apollo 1 fire along with Grissom, Chaffee and White back in January 1967.

Enjoy.

Video.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I had watched that video awhile back and as I watch John I will say by looking at his movements and eyes contact I trust the man myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
its like what john says, you cannot believe all info in these subjects, you take from him talking what you will, and do with it what you want, like anything in life.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thankyou for the video; Much appreciated and certainly very interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, thanks for the link but it didn't help me any. I can't watch videos on this thing.

Stoopid computer!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
great vid, thanks for posting. really interesting stuff.

top topics

join