It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogant Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Rock and Becky we have been there and worn the tee shirt. And rock if you cannot stand the truth or even know whats going on inside your own country or know of its history thats a shame. How do you equate the truth with anti semitism/Nazism.

NPAC founders Jewish, American film ownership Jewish, American banking Jewish. Rich European families moved from Europe to the States the Rothchilds etc. their descendants are still there richer than ever and running the US.

Most of your presidents are from British families and the present one is related to the royal family.

There's nothing big about being the playground bully and usually bullies get their come uppence just as we did. and your replies fit in very well with the title of this thread.

Your attitude shows a total lack of understanding of world politics and foriegn policy not to say anything of the suffering your Goverment inflicts on innocent people.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
his head's become too big or because he posted with extreme arrogance and stupidity just for the heck of it.... The saddest, most poignant and stubbornly stupid comment, imo,

oh brother!

'head too big' 'arrogance' 'stupidity' 'saddest' 'stubbornly stupid'

Such loaded langauge. And coming from soneone who is so blatently wrong. :shk:

BTW .. if you are referring to me .. I'm a GIRL, not a 'his or him'

zionist criminals

.. and there you have it. That says it all about the poster. :shk:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Fascinating !

Several members post in the thread, yet FlyersFan for SOME reason, immediately assumes a comment refers to him/her.

Guess if the shoe fits, wear it, huh ?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Shut up Dock, don't attack her because she thought that you where calling her out!

Perhaps if you had the balls to call the man out by his name then beat around the bush to avoid a confrontation there wouldn't be a mix up now would there?

Instead you sink to the level of a three year old, using language to fit.

Mushroom, I still await your evidence. Documentation. If none is presented I will RIGHTFULLY assume your just another Jew hater. Can't stand someone doing better then you, can't stand someone in power when your not? Believing stereotypes and racist thinking, watching Google videos and assuming you now know the world. You jack#% my friend. Show me the proof you Nazi.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Rock what evidence would you like, its right under your nose if you could be bothered to look. And again when does stating the truth relate to me hating anything, if I said Americans landed on the moon is that a lie, does it make me hate anyone does it make me envious no it does not its simply a fact and a truth.

The founder of PNAC was William Kristol a person of the Jewish faith how and why does stating that truth make me anti sematic, racist or being against success.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anti-semitism is a tool, a tool used to deflect blame, it makes the zionists untouchable, heck, in some places it's even against the law to criticise what they do.
So the zionists do what they do and if people don't like it they cry 'anti-semite!' then they throw their critics in jail.

If the zionists don't influence American politics, then why is Israel America's welfare state, why can't Israel do no wrong, when everyone else is evil?

No, no influence there

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Shut up Dock,

One thing that really po's me, is when people tell other people to 'shut-up' in a public forum of opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Rock what evidence would you like, its right under your nose if you could be bothered to look. And again when does stating the truth relate to me hating anything, if I said Americans landed on the moon is that a lie, does it make me hate anyone does it make me envious no it does not its simply a fact and a truth.

The founder of PNAC was William Kristol a person of the Jewish faith how and why does stating that truth make me anti sematic, racist or being against success.

You relate one Jew to being all Jews.

Bush is a Christian. Perhaps all Christians should be to blame for all the bad things that upset you in this world huh?

Is there proof to your claims that you don't copy and paste from websites or google videos?

And ya know what really pisses me off Agit8dchop?

The pathetic level that some of you blatently anti-american, anti-Jew, so far left youv lost sight of the world type? The abressive way you lot approach topics. Hence the title of the article here. Arrogant American. How pathetic. Then he attacks FlyersFan because she responded to his patetic yet cowardly attack on another member thinking it was to her? If this pisses you off agit8dchop thats to bad, I for one do not appologize.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Rock you obviously havent read or understood the opening post, but then you do sound too emotional to deal with rational thought and resort to childish name calling, but its ok if your not equiped to deal with logical orrational debate to err is to be human.

If you could get past the name calling/anti American nonsense you might enjoy the debate more.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Do you or do you not think Jews are some how taking over America, as stated in one of your previous post?

Explain to me your problem with America. The best way to deal with a problem is to lay it out on the table. Your mad America went to war? .. Why? What does it matter to you what we do with our business? What is it to you who we say is allowed in the war zone we created? Iran is prolonging the war.. and yet we shouldn't be allowed to kick em out?

What country are you from? I imagine some posh European state with a tiny army and little world wide responsibility and a fading influence.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Do you or do you not think Jews are some how taking over America, as stated in one of your previous post?

Explain to me your problem with America. The best way to deal with a problem is to lay it out on the table. Your mad America went to war? .. Why? What does it matter to you what we do with our business? What is it to you who we say is allowed in the war zone we created? Iran is prolonging the war.. and yet we shouldn't be allowed to kick em out?

What country are you from? I imagine some posh European state with a tiny army and little world wide responsibility and a fading influence.

god you make me sick.

Your murdering innocent women and childeren for money?

Why do we need ANY OTHER REASON TO THROW UP BECAUSE OF THAT?

and you come on here like that should be OK with people?

AMERICA is not the world ffs. Im sick of people believing becuase the US Gvt said its ok to invade and occupy, then screw the world.

Why do you need to be european to have a VALID POINT? (snip)

Why do you need to get personal and attack people? are you a bit concious of your own short givings?

Iran may be interfering, yes I agree.

but jesus age mary... YOU INVADED AND OCCUPIED THEM.
You have NO RIGHT, NO RIGHT to be telling ANYONE Who can and cant be in IRAQ.
Especially when the IRAQI government WANTS Help from its neighbours, and that IRAN IS ITS NEIGHBOUR.

its like you cant understand basic bloody logic, or your so hell bent of misery and suffering you chose to ignore it and still play the same ol boring tune

'' america are the best, we are the kings. We decide who lives and dies. ''

Doesnt it strike you strage that your Vice President has made over $80,000,000 from this war?
Or that he was the MAIN PLAYER in instigating this war?
Where the hell are YOUR VALUES?
How can you still defend someone like this?

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SENDING YOUR TROOPS TO WAR, SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY. HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THAT.

(snip)

MOD EDIT: Please do not circumvent the censors or attack fellow members.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Edited out by mrwupy

You... Calling me lower than scum? Talk about double standards... Calling others out for telling someone to shut up... Then calling all Americans (I don't consider you an American if you don't support your country by the way) lower than scum.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ihey im not telling anyone to shutup!
Im simply saying, if you cant see the reality of one man making $80,000,000 from a war HE PUSHED for, that has NO BASIS..
then your either 'condoning' what he is doing, or your so interlectually challenged, you shouldnt be allowed the use of a keyboard!

speak as you please, obviously I am.
and anyone who believes this war is legit, is -wow that was quick wupy-

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

then your either 'condoning' what he is doing, or your so interlectually challenged, you shouldnt be allowed the use of a keyboard!

Well... I'm American. So of course I am intellectually challenged... Right?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I realize this is politics and the discussion can get heated, and thats ok. I do have to ask that we keep it from getting too heated.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

You can attack idea's all day long, please just don't attack each other.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Are we allowed to go around jumping on any one we want? We are "allowed" to untill someone can stop us. That is the fact. That has nothing to do with morality, ethics or anything, but the actions of a world super power as it always has and ever will be.

Murdering innocent women and children? Oh, boo frikin hoo.

Whos killing the most?

Insurgents.

What are the insurgents doing?

Fighting insurgents.

Why?

Because Sunnis raped, tortured, beat, killed, murderd, sperareted, cleansed, held down, ruled over and all around suppressed Kurds and Shia.

OMG! What a surprise! The Shia have come back for revenge!

Maybe if your beloved Sunni where not such complete racist biggoted jerks with their reign of terror over Iraq for two generations, Shia wouldn't want to blow them selves up in Sunni market places.

What did America do?

Removed a repressive regime.

What was the effect of that?

Leveld the playing field thats what, now it's fair game, no one group has the footing over the next.

Civil war can be a very healthy thing for a country. Even in Europe, your beloved "peace" states have had many.

Try looking at the world logically... instead of through self righteous eyes.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is suggested reading for people who want a balanced account of what the effects of the Coalition invasion of Iraq has and will have:

news.bbc.co.uk...

It makes me sad to see ATS falling apart due to ignorance the one thing were all here to deny!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey, Lostsaillor I never said that.

I said, if you follow this illegial war you are one of two people.. Its up to you to decide where your morals lie!

Mr Wupy, Fair enough. I find you need a pressure valve now and then on this site, some people just dont seem to understand basic logic. but BRAVO, your lightning quick speed amazed me!

Rock Puck

Whats this BS about ''allowed''

Because no one can STOP you, doesnt mean your ALLOWED to.

Where's that logic coming from?
If I had a gun and went on a rampage, am I allowed to kill as many people as I want until someone shoots me?
No.

It has everything to do with morals, ethics and values.
You've murdered hundereds of thousands of innocent men, women and childeren.
Fathers, uncles, aunties, cousins, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers..
What the hell, did any of them ever do to you?
Really?
That poor father is lying on the ground covered in his sons blood screaming to his god, because an america plane just dropped a 500pound bomb on the house nxt door
what did he do to deserve that?

Your saying your ALLOWED to go around doing these things, because this man cannot stop you with a pitch fork?
And I thought hitler was evil.

''boo frikin hoo''?

posted by rockpuck - Murdering innocent women and children? Oh, boo frikin hoo.

You reply back to '' murder innocent women childeren with

'' BOO FRIKKEN HOO ''

man you are sick.
you really are sick.

Dood, let me tell you logically what is happening in 'your world'

Bush and Chenney ignored intellegence about sept11, because they knew if it occured congress and the people would follow them in any 'retalitory' response they deem.
After they duped the public, and gave all the contracts to the governments friends, they invaded bcause iraq was a imminent threat.
When no weapons were found, they fed you the 'evil regime' story.
Meanwhile, while your spewing this CRAP, the government are making millions, upon millions of dollars, of your loyal soliders dying.

Theyve created such a mess, that has no answers.. they arent even giving you a way out.. they are simply committing more people to die, so someone else has to clean up the mess when they leave office and go and retire on some nice n cosy house in paradise.

All the while its people like you, who long after all the coffins have come home,
after all the iraqi families have been devestated and forced out of there country...

will be the only people on this planet still saying
'' WE Had to take saddam out, just look at how much better the world is ''

Really, I just.. dont know what to say to you people any more.
I cant understand how someone of such abilities as other 'humans'
someone with a brain, with a mind, with a thinking concious can still decry that going into IRAQ, and bombing the bajeezus out of them was a good idea, and an honest idea.

It beggers belief that we live on the same planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
.....annnnnnnd the proof?

And yes, if you want to go on a killing rampage you can. You are perfectly allowed, because you can.

Allow:
(Allowed)

Al low
–verb (used with object) 1. to give permission to or for; permit: to allow a student to be absent; No swimming allowed.
2. to let have; give as one's share; grant as one's right: to allow a person $100 for expenses.
3. to permit by neglect, oversight, or the like: to allow a door to remain open.
4. to admit; acknowledge; concede: to allow a claim.
5. to take into consideration, as by adding or subtracting; set apart: to allow an hour for changing trains.
6. Older Use. to say; think.
7. Archaic. to approve; sanction.
–verb (used without object) 8. to permit something to happen or to exist; admit (often fol. by of): to spend more than one's budget allows; a premise that allows of only one conclusion.

In order to be "allowed" to do anything, you must first ask permission.

America, as a soverign nation, there is no power greater then our own governing body, not the international anarchy of the world (there is nothing to direct the flow and intentions of every state)

Our governing body is the supreme law of the land.

Our government authorized bipartisianly a war. We then went to war. That is a legal war. An "ilegal" war would be to have Bush send the entire army over there outside of his alloted 90 days and never ask permission form Congress. The only reason that would then be "ilegal" is because it is unconstitutional.

So, to use your example..

You can go shoot up a shopping mall if you wish.. you will only have the consequences to answer to.. which might mean someone shooting you or life in jail.

In relation to the real world.. America can pillage the middle East all it wants... untill objectives are reached or someone can stop America. It is a privalage that comes with being both the military and economic super power. You cannot put sanctions on us, it is self destruction.. and your governments DO NOT give a damn about Iraqis. The only reason France was mad (said moral reasons) - their oil contracts where void. Soon after stating they morally object to Iraq, they went back into Nigeria shooting up villagers. Jelousy, Hypocracy.

Do not banter your "international laws" which do not exist. You can morally object to the war all you want, it all comes back to --- www.abovepolitics.com...'

Politics. You don't care people die. Just who kills em right?

I make you sick though.. no doubt.. but it is the actions like this that keep empires alive. Weakness will only give someone else the advantage to conquer you.

Of course .... you might believe in this fairy tale ideology "if we be nice, they will to!" BS! You think anyone else cares? Be nice all you want.. someone who isnt will just knock you down.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thankyou!

You just made sure that people know why a % of the world wants all americans heads on a platter, with blood spilling down the street.

innocent women and childeren die from the ME, and you say boo fricken hoo.

You say its 'ok' to occupy and invade with no just cause.. because '' you are the law of the land ''

and your right, it is a fairy tale thinking if one be's nice, the other be's nice.

how can anyone be nice, when you condone such evil idealouges.

Its no wonder they want to kill every member of your country, your thinking is like a cancer.

Saddam deserved to be hung, (snip)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join