It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

747 keeps coming up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Probably nothing meant by it. I just read the topic about reoccurring numbers in the ATS paranormal section before i posted this, so i will keep an open mind about it.

The past couple of days the number 747 keeps coming up. I see it on the clock both morning and night, all over the internet it comes up (post numbers, member numbers etc)...

I've never 'predicted' anything in my life, nor do i believe it is possible, but just thought i'd throw it out there. It has been so in my face the past few days that it is really all that i can think about.

If a plane explodes or is hijacked soon...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
dude yeah like i said let's keep and eye/ear out. stuff is getting weird!!!! maybe something is gonna happen with a commercial jet again..damnnnnnnnnn

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i am going to be keeping an eye out on this also, i am going away this summer talking a plane overseas and this made me a little nervous.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can see how this recurring number theme might cause a bit of worry on your part.

Humans have this nifty little trick where they are able to pick out a human face in an otherwise chaotic design. We look for familiarity where there is none, and i think we also look for coincidence as well. I think your subconscious is probably focused on 747 lately for whatever reason, and you are noticing it a lot more. I think if you took a day just to see exactly how many numbers and number combinations cross our paths every single day, you would probably be able to find a host of numbers that are recurring.

BUT who knows. The only thing i know for certain is that i just don't know!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Probably nothing meant by it. I just read the topic about reoccurring numbers in the ATS paranormal section before i posted this, so i will keep an open mind about it.

The past couple of days the number 747 keeps coming up. I see it on the clock both morning and night, all over the internet it comes up (post numbers, member numbers etc)...

I've never 'predicted' anything in my life, nor do i believe it is possible, but just thought i'd throw it out there. It has been so in my face the past few days that it is really all that i can think about.

If a plane explodes or is hijacked soon...

* There is tremendous amount of people now beginning to see triple numbers they call the new phenomenon. I lately have been seeing 826- before it was 555, while speaking with a few regular customer tonight I was shocked that approx 20 out of 50 I had spoken to have been also seeing this triple digit. Everytime they look at the clock or when I look up at a sales total I been seeing this twice now. I have seen some say this is an angel communication and etc. 747 Maybe broken down the phenomena could also mean 7+4+7= or double seven with 4 in the middle. 826 has not been on my mind in any way shape or form, just so happens when I look at the clock or sales total, or change back or softwae versions...etc.

***If anyone comes up with a logical website please pass along....thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just an update... i am still seeing it.

When i woke up this morning, the clock was 747...
When i checked my blog i had a total of 747 hits etc etc...

As i said earlier, probably nothing to it, but it still freaks me out.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Just an update... i am still seeing it.

When i woke up this morning, the clock was 747...
When i checked my blog i had a total of 747 hits etc etc...

As i said earlier, probably nothing to it, but it still freaks me out.

Sorry I don't reca;; the website about angels111 or something like that said the numbers are a message, like 7 is the number of completion and also that 4 was a propserity number. I don't know how accurate that maybe, but I am sure the answer as to WHY you see this will come to you. When I was seeing '555' all the time, it did unveil itself to me and it was deep. Let us know when you understand the message and I hope it's not a 747 tragedy.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
7+4+7=18 1+8=9 9 is a majic number we used to do this add up numbers thing when we were kids and some thimes it got weird.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just thought i'd mention that there was a plane crash in Indonesia that has killed a lot of people... related? Probably not. But still... makes you wonder.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Meh. I don't notice anything. It's probably nothing. Being overly paranoid perhaps?

/7A

new topics

top topics

join