It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFTERWARDS......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 05:38 PM
link   
well i just want to know something
Iraq is the world's biggest oil producers
we rely on iraq for our oil
so if we go to war with iraq the the oil prices will boom so high
gasoline will raise prices unbelievable
so even if iraq has no way to defend themselves and are literally living on the groung they have a major advantage: OIL
no adays we use oil for almost anything so what if they shut down their oil from us wouldn't we suffer from that?

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reality check

1- We do not buy Iraqi oil. Our top four oil providers are Canada , Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Venezuela in order of supply (Canada being our largest single supplier).

2- Iraq is n ot the world's most productive oil producer. Saudi Arabia is with 25% of all the world's oil reserves.

So... your point is... what?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:06 PM
link   
William is right blue.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:38 PM
link   
canada good old alberta oil fields and to think our gay left government wants to inplement kyoto and reduce co2 and reduce the alberat economy

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 08:16 PM
link   
also if we did buy it from them and if htey were the biggest supplier we would blow buy them pretty fast and take control of the oil fields. ALos the economy would suffer slightly if this did happen but our military machince would still function because of the emergency oil reserves.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Canadians should cut off our supply to the U.S. and make them dependant on Iraq. LOL
PS: F16, if you think our 'left' government sucks, go to the States and get sick.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have read two of your posts so far and they have both been utter sh!te. Think before u post.

Iraq cut off its oil to the west in protest to the Palestine-Israel situation before. Oil prices rose, but nothing drastic.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:33 PM
link   
they cut their oil off for only like 2 weeks if I remember correctly.

top topics

join