It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a plane that I really couldnt identify.question regarding hoaxes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And yet again another thread about a mystery airplane dies a lonly death. And people wonder why we act critically to stuff like this. We were nice and very helpful and still nothing happened in the thread. *sigh

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
We were nice and very helpful and still nothing happened in the thread. *sigh

We were eager to help, but I don't see how this thread could have gone any other way. It kinda hard to Identify the "Mystery Plane" when you don't get anything to work with.

Tim

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just another time wasting idiot troll it seems.

The platform was offered freely and generously and the fool shat himself and ran away. Ho hum.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by waynos]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Think this qualifies it for my debunked thread?
Honestly its threads like these that make me want to go back and find the ones that people dropped off like the mini B-2 with wingman that was photoshoped. Either of you guys have a link for that thread? That was actually a post that had a photo and was also proven fake. thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
From his sketchy explanation it almost sounds like he saw the Boeing bird of prey... That just may be my personal interpretation of what he described.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thats what I was thinking originally, maybe he just saw a photo of it on the net?

Yes canada, here's a selection of images I still have, almost all are definitely faked (as was established) one I'm not sure about (the one where you can see the top surface) but the weight of evidence says another fake. still, you might like the pictures;

Even if they are fakes I still like them because some though went into them. They are not just cut n shuts of B-2's, they have been given proper scale and even the wingspans have been altered. try a simple cut n shut and you'll see the difference, I did.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by waynos]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well I remeber that I proved the one 2 down as a fake due to the ED for edwards writen identically on the current B-2's. I just reposted a number of photos as well from that thread in my debunked thread. If your interested in going back over it I found that it was posted by MadGreebo so search his profile if you want to see it. I was able to replecate the "photos" in photoshop and the cutting was not to hard alon as you have the photo that the orginal shopper has used. Anyways good memories and I do agree that due to his explination at first it sounds like the Bird of Prey.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ironically I think the ED one is the best of the lot! Lucky that the lettering anomaly existed or we might never have had it figured out.

I remember someone stating that it was obviously a fake because of the apparent circle around the bomb bay underneath. Well, they had it pegged as a fake but it turned out to be for the wrong reason as I found the original (can't remember where but I think I just googled for 'B-2 Pics' and waded in) and that circle is right there on the original B-2! So much for the powers of observation of whoever that was. (Hope it wasn't you
)

I can't find that picture now but this one is pretty close (4th piture up from bottom of page on link) and you can make out the 'circle' around the bomb bay, although it is less obvious in this particular shot.
great B-2 pics

[edit on 29-3-2007 by waynos]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have saw this same looking plane on April 2nd today i was walking to my home and looked up and saw like the picture u have showed above. it was silent about 150-300 yards away and 150 yards above the ground looked at it for around 5 sec. then it went behind a tree couldnt see it after that.
It is almost surely a stealth plane.
its not something i see everyday so i was surprised. Can the pilots fly with those stealth planes that low on a fairly populated area(Missouri)

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta
I have saw this same looking plane on April 2nd today i was walking to my home and looked up and saw like the picture u have showed above.

link: www.boeing.com...

The above link is to the plane that a number of us have desided that the original poster could of seen or claims to have seen. At the very least the wings fit his discription. Let us know if this is close to what you saw. Thanks in advance eh.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The shape looks very similar ( i saw the plane flying up and to the east mostly seen the bottom of it )
The color of the plane was black

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeta
The shape looks very similar
The color of the plane was black

zeta,

That airplane is a Boeing Bird of Prey, stealth demonstrator. It is one of the many aircraft our military has used to develop stealth technology. I've never heard of it flying witha black paint scheme, but given how the miliatry hides things, that really doesn't mean much.

The only question that comes to mind is, what was the Bird of Prey doing over here? (they were tested at Groom Lake, NV). Like you I live in Maryland.

Reguards,

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Only one Bird of Prey was built and that is currently in the National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, and its not flying.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
Only one Bird of Prey was built and that is currently in the National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, and its not flying.

Thanks Gfad,

I forgot all about that! The last time I was at the Air Force Museum in Ohio, the Bird of Prey wasn't declassified yet. I think you just ruled that out for us.

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join