It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a plane that I really couldnt identify.question regarding hoaxes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello. I saw a plane that I think was a military plane above my house that neither me nor my dad could identify and it was really low above the ground and we both looked up at first and we saw that it had one end sticking out to the sides diagonally (the wing span did this) and then it stuck back outwards like this.

I couldn't identify it, and I am not talking about an alien ufo, but since it isn't identified wouldn't it be considered a UFO? Well, after all, it is an unidentified flying object. ATTN TO MEMBERS: THERE ARE LOTS OF MILITARY BASES AROUND MARYLAND SUCH AS ANDREWS AIRFORCE BASE SO TAKE THIS CLAIM SERIOUSLY.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Maverickhunter]

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I saw a plane that I really couldn't identify with its wings jutting out diagonally left and right then jutting downwards. Can I post this in the Alien&UFO forum? I do believe there are military bases near my home.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Mod Edit Please be nice

[edit on 2/9/07 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
alright, but is it a UFO if you can't identify it? I'm a newbie to this sort of stuff. Does it have to be owned by aliens-- or just can it be a military plane?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maverickhunter...

I'm placing your thread into the Aircraft Projects forum, where, with any luck at all, the professional A/C buffs there will help you in identifying what you saw.

If it turns out that it really was a UFO, then I'll return your thread back to Aliens & UFO's.

They'll be looking for more descriptive details in A/C Projects, though.

`````````````
grammar edit

[edit on 10/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Did you mean to post a drawing? It sounds like you're describing a drawing but I don't see anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'll post a drawing if you want, but I need to know how to upload a pic from a digital camera to do that.
[edit on 9-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can you post up the drawing? Also, were you able to identify any marking on the aircraft in question?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I could identify the markings because I am not a very techy person, but I am sure I could answer some questions. It definitely was a military plane-- and I know this because it was flying very low towards the ground.

I did the drawing from memory, and I hope to get it up soon, maybe that'll answer some questions.

I'll get the drawing up later.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maverick

here is the step by step quide for uploading images

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Alright, I have one question though, - U2U's completely safe and they cannot be searched for on the internet, right? So because I need to know this so I can U2U various members that want the drawing so they can help identify it for me, I just don't want the contents of my house to be exposed, so I won't put the picture in this thread, but I'll U2U the picture out.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Fair enough, if you want just post the picture in the thread but you can u2u it to me if you wish as well.

Cheers
FredT

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Alright, keep in mind that I am also not the best drawer in the world. So it's not very detailed but I tried my best >_>.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you could u2u the drawing to me I'll have a go for you.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Alright, keep in mind that I am also not the best drawer in the world. So it's not very detailed but I tried my best >_>.

We don't need perfect details! All I really need is something general to work with. I have lots of sources I can use if I have someting I can work with.

Tim

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't mid seeing this image, Waynos if you aren't already doing so, I recommend cropping and posting the image into the thread for all to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'll post the image up no problem, if maverick hunter wants me to. Not had a reply yet so he probably hasn't seen my request.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks waynos hopefully it wont be a problem. If it is a plane in any sence of the word then someone here will identify it.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Whats happened to this image we were hoping to get?

Maverick....can Waynos post the cropped image?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for a reply, its entirely possible that maverick hasn't been back online yet since I posted my request.

edit; I see he has been on line. So, do you wish to share this image maverick? I have my thoughts on what you may have described but I'd like to see the drawing before I can make any sort of judgement

[edit on 12-2-2007 by waynos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join