It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Oobes/Astral Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Okay I'm a complete novice when it comes to oob experiences but having had a minor experience when I was a teenager I have always been intrigued by them.
Unfortunately I have a hyperactive imagination which tends to disrupt any attempts I make to meditate and concentrate on having an oobe even though I would like nothing more than to experience that floating feeling again.

My question is as follows: Is it possible for someone who is having an oobe or astral travelling/flying to physically touch/move or alter anything in the physical or even come into physical contact with a person in the 'normal' world?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.astraldynamics.com

Don't get too excited over that floating feeling, you are pretty far off from actually acheiving an oobe.

As far as Robert Bruce is concered, you cannot physcially alter the 'normal world' when you are in your projected double.

Also, check out some meditation techniques around this board and that site to help you get on track. Try doing some energy stimulation if you have time.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks shoelace.
You sound like you are talking from experience, have you ever
achieved an oobe?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
From my experiences with OBE's I've found that everything feels exactly like it does in the physical but I've never heard of anyone being able to move or effect anything in the physical in any way. I have found that when touching anything electrical such as a television whilst out of body, it usually gives off an uncomfortable feeling. I'm not sure if this would be noticeable to anyone in the physical at that time however.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Around a year ago i started feeling very strong body vibrations, as i was trying to fall asleep,this was followed by a very loud noise (like standing under a jet plane) then id leave my body!. Ive had around 10 or so very different expierences of this. For a while now i havent actually left my body,but ive been getting the vibrations really strongly. Does anyone else get this? I have never asked or studied to Astral Travel, and have only been meditating for 2 years. Is this just a natural progression from meditation? and why? Sorry peeps,am over all confussed,can anyone enlighten me as to what is really going on!!!?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Now this is what I'm talking about! I'm a total OOBE nerd that's never experienced one. Kind of like those guys that sit behind a computer all day playing COD but never served in the military. It's time to ask the hard questions, and I'm willing to help the OP...by helping myself.

Why is the buzzing, floating sensation where I get stuck on?

Why is that nowhere close to separation?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Greenlance]

top topics

join