It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Osama Biden Bin Laden...SIN L.A. LAB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The names sound a bit alike...that is all I was saying. Don't read anything into what I wrote. They just sound similar. It actually makes it harder for their demotratic party (I think) with these names that sound so familiar. It might discourage people when they vote.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Obama/Biden sounds like Osama Bin Laden

I'd like to direct you to the LACK OF EVIDENCE that Osama bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.

It just gets so damned annoying to have to fight stupid battles like this. I'm an intelligent human being looking for what I call intelligent discourse. And if this ONE LINE POST is all you can think to add to the conversation then please make it a habit to never post here again.

Can you read? I can. I am an intelligent "human being" and what I wrote was "sounds like", NOT "had anything to do with" so please stop trying to fight battles that you make up in your own head. And I can post what ever I want, that is the freedom we have in this country!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think that the Osama/Obama thing is linked in a way....like the Towers it provides this idea of duality and polarizing energies....How we could hate one man so much and have so much negative energy directed in one direction and yet have the completely opposite energy directed to an almost identical name?...This is more of things unfolding on a subconscious level/collective unconscious...which is the way these mystical #s work...just throwing that out there

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Obama- Biden.
Osama Bil Laden.
A hint that the last deception is over?
See my post on another recent thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join