It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Believe The Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just curious...

Does anybody have any independent research regarding the alleged terrorists that the government says pulled off the 9/11 attacks that did NOT come from the U.S. government?

Is there any information about these alleged terrorists that anybody knows of that was not disseminated by the U.S. government?

If you believe the government's version of 9/11, why? What is it about the government's story that is compelling? Is it because you have blind faith in what the government tells you, or is it because you have independent evidence to corroborate what the government tells you?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You are not going to find many here that accept the official line completely. You will find some that may believe it in parts, but not hook,line and sinker. :shk: I just don't think such an animal exists here.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Just curious... Does anybody have any independent research regarding the alleged terrorists that the government says pulled off the 9/11 attacks that did NOT come from the U.S. government? Is there any information about these alleged terrorists that anybody knows of that was not disseminated by the U.S. government? f you believe the government's version of 9/11, why? What is it about the government's story that is compelling? Is it because you have blind faith in what the government tells you, or is it because you have independent evidence to corroborate what the government tells you?

I believe that Al-Qaeda pulled off 911 simply because Al-Qaeda had an obsession with bringing down the Twin Towers stretching far back into the early Clinton Administration. Al-Qaeda financed the original terrorist bombing of the WTC on February 26, 1993. Or that was the story fed to the American people, anyway. Following the 1993 attack on the WTC, 10 radical Islamic conspirators were convicted and imprisoned for their part in the bombing, and they admitted that they had been financed by Al-Qaeda, a terrorist group that had an obsession with destroying the Twin Towers.

In essence, the 9/11/01 story is identical to the 2/26/93 story, inasmuch as radical Islamic terrorists financed by Al-Qaeda are acknowledged as the perps. Above and beyond that, we know that President Clinton failed to act in extraditing Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Ladin when he had the chance, even though the administration had already pinned the blame for financing the 2/26/93 WTC bombing on Al-Qaeda.

Now, why would the Chief of the Executive/Enforcement Branch of the U.S. Government refuse to extradite an acknowledged terrorist kingpin whose group had already financed an act of mass destruction in New York City?

Tell me which American Administration you think was really behind the WTC attack of 2/26/93, and I'll tell you who I think was behind 9/11/01.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

I believe that Al-Qaeda pulled off 911 simply because Al-Qaeda had an obsession with bringing down the Twin Towers stretching far back into the early Clinton Administration.

Again, the beliefs people have about al-Qaeda are a result of information provided by the U.S. government, right? Unlike, for example, the Nazi army in WWII that had thousands of troops all over Europe, any al-Qaeda attacks have been limited to a small number of terrorists that could have been working for anybody.

Is there any independent information about al-Qaeda attacks that didn't originate with the U.S. government? Does it seem strange that the only communications from al-Qaeda are in the form of videos released sporadically through the news media and web sites?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Because a sucker is born every minute and I was born again.
Doubled my chances.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda financed the original terrorist bombing of the WTC on February 26, 1993.

OK, don't you think that one attack should have been MORE THAN enough to have better security? I don't believe in anything the US government says. It's been 5 and a half years since 9/11, and the story has been pretty much "covered up". Nobody talks about it anymore, it's like it never happened.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You know, I've said more than once here in ATS that I honestly don't believe there's any difference between political parties in America — that the 2 main parties are virtually identical in greed, corruption and lust for power. I think that what we call the "political process" in America is a facade, a front for a shadow government that has existed for decades in this country, and that operates entirely beyond the control of the American people.

No, I do not believe that our "elected leaders" are running the show. The whole stupid campaign, debate and election process are vaudeville acts designed to convince us that we still have a choice — when, in fact, we don't.

All of that being said, I think you'd have to be an idiot to try to blame 9/11/01 or 2/26/93 on any one American administration. What I see, what I deduce from observation, is that both the Clinton and Bush administrations stood down and allowed a higher authority to carry off these and other terrorist attacks, designed to terrify the civilian population into submission. And it's working...on most of you, anyway.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You might as well call America - The United States of Israel.

America is a puppet government that subjugates the american people to oppression and tyranny.

They ignore the will of the people;
they steal the planets natural resources for thier own gain;
they poison the air, the land and the water with thier vile filth;
they feed us lies through corporate owned media;
they over tax us;
and they spy on us with the intention of making us prisoners and slaves.

And they will not go quietly.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join