It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddamn it I'm tired of "reality" TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the anti-baldwin.

I actually will now officially admit to liking Alec Baldwin. I met him two years ago. He came over to me and started up a conversation and was very funny and nice and totally normal and cool. He was watching me deal with my hysterical daughter (2 at the time) and then my wife took her outside and I was alone and Baldwin came over and asked if he should be calling the authorities to help locate the kid I clearly just disposed of. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes about random stuff and my wife walked into the restaurant and he was shaking my hand and saying goodbye to me and she looked like she was going to have a heart attack. He was, at the time, about twice the size he is now. We used to run into him a lot and he always gets heavy when he's not working. Always a nice guy.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Name-dropper!!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
expletive removed

back at ya

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Reality is murder...Reality is murder...Reality is murder...Reality is murder
...Reality is murder...Reality is murder...Reality is murder...Reality is murder.

It works for the fur crazies. God I hate all those shows that MTV started. It there fault. They killed music video's and started this crap. Now every Jack@$$ is doing it.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Pretty, pretty, pretty white kids with problems.
They're pretty and they've got problems too.
Pretty white kids, pretty white kids with problems
kids that are much prettier than you.
Cause its hard, being pretty and white,
pretty, pretty kids,
Pretty, pretty, pretty white kids with problems
and they've all got problems too

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I could not agree more about hating reality TV. We have now gotten so friigin lazy as a society that our entertainment is watching some other schmuck live their lives. My wife loves the damn things. I'd rather be tromping through the woods or a cave with a metal detector.

Another thing I don't get is the return of gameshows..or as I used to call them, the hour of torture between dinner and a good show back when we only got one channel and I planned the unfortunate demise of Chuck Woolery. One thing I can't stand is watching someone play a damn game.

With so many interesting things in the world we could televise, why in the hell do so many glue their cabooses to their chairs and give these bastards ratings?

I guess I'm the guy that just don't get it.:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you don't like Pretty White Kids with Problems, you're probably not a pretty white kid with problems!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join