It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Stargate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i don't know if this has been mentioned but it could explain why there is nothing but artefacts remaining from these great civilisations , it could be like a perpetual cycle , of man developing in body and mind then acquiring the use of such a Stargate and leaving the planet. Then the cycle begins again with another civilisation.

We could be on the verge like the OP said of gaining such knowledge and spiritual freedom.

lets hope so because i don't think were going to last another 20 years.

just look around you.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have been on a spiritual journey for many years and have read extensively about the year 2012. For those who don’t believe in the Bible, just ignore me. I believe we are about to begin the 7 years of tribulation. Everything happening in the world today points me in that direction. I believe the two witnesses will appear before the end of the year. I believe 2012 is important because I believe that is when the final battle will be (December). During the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation God pours out the seven bowls, which are truly nightmares. Although Revelations tells us the time table is 7 years, the book of Matthew tells us “unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect, those days will be shortened”. So we don’t know if the tribulation lasts 6 1/2 years or 6 years or 5 1/2 years. But I do know that very little could survive for very long after the bowls are poured out on the earth. I think the alignment with the center of the galaxy will open up a “stairway to heaven” or as suggested a “stargate”. Endless possibilities. I find the whole thing wondrous. If I’m wrong, I’ll just continue living like I do. Enjoying every day, every meal and every glass of wine.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The staragate in giza is ok.

But right now its no use.

To complicated to explain.....

Arrogance get's in the way. Humanity has to learn. I just don't know what to think of our fellow elites.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's a thread in relation to the opening of the stargate in 2012.

It will give you a glimpse of the steps to bring heavan on earth. "the stargate"

It would be important to bring your mind, soul to this thread if you want this stargate to open in 2012.

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
haven't read it yet but i suscibed to it. i will. i bet it good "i flaged it"

"GOD IS LOVE. WITHOUT LOVE, WHERE IS GOD?"

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

In 1987 we finished the 5th Dimension/Sector. In 2012 we will enter the 6th. This time in between is for our own preperation its a time of change for every human on this planet. 2012 is not the thing to be worried about what happens over the next 5 years is will be the worrying thing. Our goverments are going to take us right to the edge of oblivion before things change in 2012.

2012 is something to look forward to it is a time when every single person on this planet will change spiritually. There are various stories as to how this will happen such as our DNA will be re-structured by some sort of cosmic light/dust. Or we will receive a visitation who will teach and educate us in things we could not even comprehend to imagine.

This Is What I Have Been Waiting For. GOD Sent Me Back To ATS Just To Read This Post. Thank You. Keep Them Coming, Just Breath And Think Your Doing Great.

rehab

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been away from this great web-site for awhile. So now I am Back.

Now, That Have Being Said. My First Thread Read, Was "2012 and the stargate" I Was Like No-Way. . ."God Is Love" So The Real Factor Kicked Up A Notch. See I Busted, or rather, Wrote 3wkz A This web-sights and my own research. Into This Journal I Kept. And I Started Noticeing All Types Of Different Things. For Starters. Tracers everywhere, At Night Mostly, And Then I Started Paying More Attention To My Surroundings. I Was Doing Great. Now I am Doing Better. Where Does The Trinity Fall In To This, I Have Been Through Alot. About 4yrs Ago . . ."yes The Saint" 4yrs Ago. I Got Killed. . .electracuted. . .but no one was around but me and the person who did it,"that's anouther storie" bottom line i died. and now i am here? After That "life or death" experiance, I Have Been Through Alot Of Different Things. Pretty much what i am trying to Say is This. I Am Me, R u U?

p.s. My Threads Suck. . .Don't Read Them. . .

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

So Close Yet so far Away... Actually we are Currently 4th Dimensional Going 5th.. I myself go above 9th.

StarGate, Yes there is One, but it is not the Worm-Hole and Portal Technology to which you refer. That has nothing to do with 2012. (thought that is very real, But not in the way portrayed in the movies. That make me Laugh) Other than that is how the Draconican Royals have left the Planet and Avoided the REAL STARGATE, which is a Hyper-Dimensional Force Field that was put around the Earth 13,000 years ago after the End of the Last Golden Age or Satya Yuga. This Force Field (Firmament) is the Bars to Jail that Keep the Beast Chained to the Pit.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
REAL STARGATE, which is a Hyper-Dimensional Force Field that was put around the Earth 13,000 years ago after the End of the Last Golden Age or Satya Yuga.

I would love to know more? i feel like i am in and out, of some weird stuff. so can anyone explain to me? through a U2U how i am feeling. i might relate but i will know if you Bs'in me. . .thanks

rehab

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva
reply to post by thesaint

So Close Yet so far Away... Actually we are Currently 4th Dimensional Going 5th.. I myself go above 9th.

StarGate, Yes there is One, but it is not the Worm-Hole and Portal Technology to which you refer. That has nothing to do with 2012. (thought that is very real, But not in the way portrayed in the movies. That make me Laugh) Other than that is how the Draconican Royals have left the Planet and Avoided the REAL STARGATE, which is a Hyper-Dimensional Force Field that was put around the Earth 13,000 years ago after the End of the Last Golden Age or Satya Yuga. This Force Field (Firmament) is the Bars to Jail that Keep the Beast Chained to the Pit.

You don't go above 9th.

Nobody on earth is at 9th, you can sing and dance. But you simply wouldn't be here, nor would you be posting on here at 9th.

I'm telling you to snap back into reality right now. You don't even understand the 9th dimension. Go ahead and try. I put you to the test.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Like I know I am Not In The 3rd, But I know I am. Just Me R u U? Going back To School . . .To Learn More. .Yeah Iknow I Type Funny. . .So What.

rehab

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join