It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm New

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello, guys, I look forward to interacting with you all shortly. I'm Antonio and I'm 23 years old. I'm a non-conformist and anti-mainstream. Most importantly, I'm a Christian who believes firmly that Christ is coming back very soon. I don't trust mainstream media. I know there are things hidden from the common eye that power-hungry individuals want to keep hidden. That's what led me here to gather as much info as I can on what can be percieved as the "real" news in the world. Looking forward to sharing and gathering info. Antonio

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello, and Welcome to ATS!

For some information about this site that you will find very useful, check out the ATS Handbook

Also check out the thread Smokin' BBQ Threads

Where you will find a veritable plethora of links to more useful information about ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, Mechanic. I was wondering how to get one of those nifty avatars of yours. I want like a Bible or something. Yes, a black Bible. Could you do that?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. You are in the right place. We certainly aren't mainstream.

Check out BTS for lighter topics and Above Politics if you're into political discussion.

Later.

The best I can do, I'm no wizard:

[edit on 31-1-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That Bible avatar is superb. Exactly what I had in my mind, Merlin, opps....... I mean, Intrepid.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Booneniceb]

[edit on 01/31/07 by Booneniceb]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Booneniceb I want like a Bible or something. Yes, a black Bible. Could you do that?

I will see what I can come up with....

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Okay, here is what I have done.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That's awesome, Mechanic. Man, I may have to go with yours even though Intrepid's was great also. I know what I will do. I will keep both and just interchange at intervals. Thanks to both you guys, Mechanic and Intrepid.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoonenicebI will keep both and just interchange at intervals. Thanks to both you guys, Mechanic and Intrepid.

Sounds like a good plan.

A guy can never have too many avatars.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, sounds like you'll fit in nicely! Looking forward to you contributions.
If you need any help, just contact one of us mods, we'll be glad to assist.

new topics

top topics

join