It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The greatest Story Ever Denied" - here's a concise UFO subject video to watch and think about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anyone who has watched The Discovery Channel or National Geographic or has any common sense when the first and last time NASA aired the space video of the hovering crafts in outer space and a missle was fired at that craft and we watched that thing turn and bolt - where did that missle come from and why was it fired at that unidentified craft? You should ask yourself a question! Did you ever see the video with the unidentified crafts from outer space that were hovering in our atmosphere over a giant thunderstorm? Funny, NASA doesn't air anything from space anymore. Nor do you have a clue what your govt. is doing up there with their space missions and planetary explorations. We don't have the technology to get back to the moon yet, but we had it in the 50's right?

ufo-movies.com...

This video is a concise documentary of many events; famous UFO cases, famous witnesses, govt. views and comments on the matter since the 50's, bits and pieces of 'The Disclosure Project' NASA space videos, prominent ufologist past and present etc...but they are talking factsand known events. The videos aim is fact base and wants people to think and ask themselves, there is something going on and our government knows more than they're telling and here are polpular cases and WHY PEOPLE don't speak out on the subject as well. Watch and let me know.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by godofmen]

[edit on 31-1-2007 by godofmen]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
this would make a very good addition to my thread here is the link.

Thread link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
this would make a very good addition to my thread here is the link.

Thread link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

Use it if you want. The ufo-movies website has somee very interesting videos. You did watch "The Disclosure Project" video right?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One thing that irritated me about that Doc. was that it showed a pic (a supposed MOON base) that was fairly easely debunked as "chemical damage" by us here on ATS.

Here is the thread i started.....I would have thought that if we HERE can do it, then SURELY a production budget would have the time to check EVERYTHING they have. Cos other wise, credibility is sourly impared latter on.....like now

Very strange MOON anomaly thread

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
One thing that irritated me about that Doc. was that it showed a pic (a supposed MOON base) that was fairly easely debunked as "chemical damage" by us here on ATS.

ATS has "debunked" everything, even the best UFO cases. Means nothing. Nothing here is conclusive. Thowing some explanation at something does not equate to it being debunked.

I just checked up on the white dots thread, had not seen the latest developments. The white dots do appear to be on the surface in some photos... Im not convinced its the case for every photo.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Funny, NASA doesn't air anything from space anymore. Nor do you have a clue what your govt. is doing up there with their space missions and planetary explorations. We don't have the technology to get back to the moon yet, but we had it in the 50's right?

If you have DirecTV there is a NASA channel. They broadcast live several times a week from the ISS.

We most certainly have the technology to go to the moon. We didn't have it in the 50's we had it in the 60's. Unless of course I'm mistaken and Armstrong issued his famous quote in 1959 not 1969.
Hmm.

Edit to add: Lest I forget, if you catch the shuttle docking with the ISS, it is some of the best footage.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by cheepnis]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A def. must see. lots of video that hasnt been shown on the generic ufo shows.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis

Funny, NASA doesn't air anything from space anymore. Nor do you have a clue what your govt. is doing up there with their space missions and planetary explorations. We don't have the technology to get back to the moon yet, but we had it in the 50's right?

If you have DirecTV there is a NASA channel. They broadcast live several times a week from the ISS.

We most certainly have the technology to go to the moon. We didn't have it in the 50's we had it in the 60's. Unless of course I'm mistaken and Armstrong issued his famous quote in 1959 not 1969.
Hmm.

Edit to add: Lest I forget, if you catch the shuttle docking with the ISS, it is some of the best footage.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by cheepnis]

You're absolutely correct it was 1969, I wasn't focusing on the year but the period. I'll check out the NASA channel. Thanks.

english.ohmynews.com...

This time there won't be any doubts.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
several videos from the site, which I find very interesting. the one about Jude was interesting and the Boehemian Grove scene where it seems they were doing devil worship on a real woman was shocking, need to find out if it is a fake.
will post link if anyone is interested.

new topics

top topics

join