It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake celeb pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was doing a quick search of Jeri Ryan pics for another thread (don't ask) and during my search, came upon dozens of fake nude pics of her, and other actresses.

My question is, why? What is the purpose of someone creating a fake nude picture of a celebrity? Are there people out there that actually think they are real? Granted, some do look real, but most look terrible.

If you know they are fake, do you guys still enjoy looking at them?

Curious.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have seen some pretty weird fake celeb pics,(this isn't specifically nudes, but some are) and think its more for the person making the pictures enjoyment than anything else.

I experiment with photoshop quite a bit, Although I am not an expert, and enjoy trying to morph people into pics. I don't think anyone would be fooled by my work, but it is fun to try.

As for nude pics, well, mostly I do not enjoy nude pics very much, so I can't really vouch for whether or not people enjoy these even though they are fake. In high-school I once faked a nude of a class-mate, but that was to embarass that person rather than to get any enjoyment out of. I guess it just depends on the person.

Kinda crappy, I know, but it was a rush job.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Nicotine1982]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well Jeri Ryan is an exception, she is the Poster girl for all "true" Nerds (7 of 9) no nerd worth his pocket protector Wouldn't dream about her. I think the fake pics are just to carry the fantasy to a "higher" level, seeing them nude is an enhancement to their pleasure

\I've seen some quality pics of Sarah Michelle Geller that almost looked real, if you get the proportions correct it's not bad, I've even seen a few of Hilary Duff that I had to look at twice or even three times to make certain

there is Nothing wrong with nude photo's as such, just remember

"perversion is in the eye of the beholder"

in my opinion a girl in a short skirt is cute, but one with thigh highs and a short skirt is quite erotic, the funny thing is, she is wearing MORE clothing

join