It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush @ NYSE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
GW Bush is at the Stock Exchange right now. I can't find a source online, but it's on CNBC and CNN (the channels, not the websites) right now.

Could this have anything to do with this year's Bilderberg meeting? I think I heard it was at 99 Wall St., in NYC, right near the Stock Exchange, this year.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
Bilderberg meeting?

I thought they were held out in California? In that grove?
Guess not. If it does have to do with the Bilderberg stuff I doubt we'd find out about it. Those guys are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper secret.

I think, and this is just my opinion, that he's at the stock exchange giving a speech because the economy is the only real semi-healthy thing going on right now in his administration. If people's eyes are on the economy, then they AREN'T on Iraq (or failures at border control, or failures with etc etc etc) .. at least they aren't as much for a day or so.

The Stock Exchange thing looks like it's old fashioned politics. But .. who knows .. you could be right about that Bilderberg thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Rumors I've heard puts the meeting in Turkey this year. Also, glancing over recent lists for the Bilderberg Group, I don't see Bush in attendance for 2006.

But, one of the websites I frequently visit is a prediction website. The person who runs this website draws out his dreams and posts them on his website; one of his dreams yesterday mentioned a false flag attack on friday. Maybe Bush is doing insider trading in preparation for the economic impacts an attack like that would have..?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I think, and this is just my opinion, that he's at the stock exchange giving a speech because the economy is the only real semi-healthy thing going on right now in his administration.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread45523/pg20 -

If my personal economic state is this "semi-healthy" I'd be in the poor house.

How can a nation so deeply in debt as ours be called "semi-healthy?"
I think it is a disaster waiting to happen.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
Bilderberg meeting?

I thought they were held out in California? In that grove?
Guess not. If it does have to do with the Bilderberg stuff I doubt we'd find out about it. Those guys are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper secret.

I think, and this is just my opinion, that he's at the stock exchange giving a speech because the economy is the only real semi-healthy thing going on right now in his administration. If people's eyes are on the economy, then they AREN'T on Iraq (or failures at border control, or failures with etc etc etc) .. at least they aren't as much for a day or so.

The Stock Exchange thing looks like it's old fashioned politics. But .. who knows .. you could be right about that Bilderberg thing.

The first conferance of the Bilderberg Group was held in Hotel de Bilderberg in the Netherlands. (Hence the name.) While the discussions at completely confidential, guest lists and the location are given to the public.

top topics

join