It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Allright I have a crazy idea and you need to hear it out. So what if the September 11 attacks was carried out by Osama, but at the behest of the US gov. Here's what I think. The gov wanted to carry out a terriorist attack on America, the usual false flag Oppertaion Northwoods stuff. So they told Osama to carry out an attack in to form of flying two planes in to the twin towers, in exchange for money and us leaving him alone. We plan to put the blame on Iraq to justify the war. So Osama gets a wonderfully evil idea. he deicdes to send in tow more planes. The CIA and INS let him sneak in all the people he wants and they leave him alone to plan teh attacks. So he sends his planes in to the twin towers. But then he hijack two more and this pisses off the CIA and gov becaus ethey were only planning on two, so they scrable jets and shoot down 93.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
okay... decent thought.... but....

If the US was invovled with OBL in the attacks, I think that there would have been such close "tabs" on any people that OBL was allowed to send here to carry out the attacks, that no way would they be able to get 2 more planes. ( does that make sense ).

I'm on the fence about 911, I just don't know...

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Or it could just be that our intelligence agencies suck at their job in preventing terrorist attacks in the 90s all the way to early 21st century.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I'm on the fence about 911, I just don't know...

I used to be on the fence about 911 too. So I decided to read the 9/11 Commission report for myself to see the official government version of what happened. After reading the first chapter, I was no longer on the fence.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i agree with deltaboy, i just think that's an interesting idea

new topics

top topics

join