It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone drive a jeep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would just like to see some of the jeeps or offroad vehicles you folks drive. Here's mine, It's a bit under construction....needs a new tranny.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
She is not as burley as yours, but I love her just the same...

And HEY!! It is the Bat Jeep after all..

Semper

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
bat jeep, thats great.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I used to drive a jeep until it fell apart. I was a little too rough with it.

I miss the camraderie of jeep owners, waving at each other on the road like I was riding a motorcycle

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There are also Jeep festivals all over the place now, especially in the spring and fall..

I go to one in Maggie Valley NC every year in the spring. It is a Jeep rally, but there is always plenty of other 4X4's there..

More of a mud rally really, but tons of fun...

Semper

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have a 96 Chevy Beretta now that I bought back in 2000. I've always wanted a Jeep though and since the ice storm here in the northeast a few day ago I am determined to get a Jeep. I like the new 4 door Wrangler, the Commander, and the Cherokee.

BTW, nice Jeep Semper. Can you lay an oil slick and a smoke screen with the bat Jeep?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by MooneyBravo]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No sadly, no tricks, but I am sure in time, the smoke screen will come anyway... HAHAHAHAHA

For me, owning a Jeep is a freedom thing. I take the top off and cruise all kinds of dirt roads, trails and just in town sometimes....

I guess it is a character appliance for me...

Semper

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have a Land Rover Discovery,I have 4.56 gears ARB lockers,old man Emu springs and shocks,33 in tires,rock sliders,actual rides better off road then on pavement,love it get tired of the road your driving on? take the dirt path

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My husband recently sold his 1980 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I loved that thing. You could climb anything in that and we did! My 2000 Cherokee Scout is nowhere close, but it gets the job done in incliment weather.

[edit on 11/19/2008 by darkelf]

top topics

join