It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Iran Is Arming Iraqi Militias"- U.S. General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lieutenant General Raymond Odierno accused Iran of weapons supplies to Iraq and he has enough evidence to support the allegations. According to the General, through serial numbers, weapons have been traced back to Iran. Odierno also added that most weapons supplied by Iran went to Shiite extremists.

newsinfo.inquirer.net
WASHINGTON -- Iran is arming Iraqi militias with weapons including Katyusha rockets, roadside bombs and rocket propelled grenades, USA Today quoted the number two US general in Iraq as saying Wednesday.

The weapons involved, he said, include RPG-29 rocket propelled grenades that can fire armor piercing rounds, Katyusha rockets and powerful roadside bombs.

But Bush said in an interview with National Public Radio on Monday that he had no plans to invade Iran but cautioned : "If Iran escalates its military action in Iraq to the detriment of our troops and/or innocent Iraqi people, we will respond firmly."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

All roads lead to Iran? It seems that more allegations against Iran are shaping up. Where is this going to end? Is this to justify a new war? I can see a very thin line between Iraq & Iran and this separating line is just becoming thinner everyday. Big question now is when will the new war start?

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Is The War With Iran Now Starting?
Time for regime change in Tehran?
breaking news on cnn: iran behind karbala attack?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe that as much as I believed the crap about the WMDs and Al-Qaeda being in Iraq... I don't.

This smell too much propaganda. And the second strike group arrive in Iran tomorrow... too convenient.

Anyway, Iran and Iraq will always be allies. That why you shouldn't have wipe out Saddam. But that's why you wiped out Saddam in the first place, to be assured that you would attack Iran to not let Iran and Iraq in power...

But according to the CFR and neo-con plan, they need to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia in the conflict... So I think they will attack Iran, then get out of Iraq. Then Saudi Arabia will support sunnis and Iran the shiites. Then it will end in Saudi Arabia against Iran... Divide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well where are the katyusha rocket batteries? they arent exactly easy to hide and can be devastating when they are used. I have never heard of katyusha rockets being used in Iraq. I believe the part about RPGs and other small arms, I just dont believe they have sold millitias katyusha rockets.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The weapons involved, he said, include RPG-29 rocket propelled grenades that can fire armor piercing rounds, Katyusha rockets and powerful roadside bombs.

I believe that this will be an example of how fabricated the lie maybe . . . or perhaps is just a nice way to link Hezbollah that are so fond of this type of weapons to make the point more sweeter.

Today the link between Syria, Iran and Iraq militia came once again in the media.

I can not wait to see the pieces of this type of weapons that will become the irrefutable prof.

So I can only guess that Syria will be included in any attacks against Iran as part of the "problem"

How easy the "al-qaida" link has been forgotten along with Bin-landen . . .

new topics

top topics

join