It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1997 Phoenix Lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hello.
I watched The most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever last night.
With the 10th anniversary of the phoenix lights fast approaching (and the current spate of UFO sightings) is their any further info avaliable to what actually happened in phoenix that night? Are their any actual pics or video's of any of the UFO's sighted that evening?
I know the official response from the Authorities is that it was just flares, but that simply CANNOT be possible.
If you watch the above video you will see people describing the craft(s), some say it was as big as 5000 wide, silent, bluey-black and flew right over their heads at constant speed, with numerous colour lights underneath.How on earth can this be fobbed-off as flares???
Anyone got any updates on this topic?
Thanks.

PS. the above video is a MUST-WATCH if you havn't allready seen it, it truly is the best documentary on all the an-answered UFO debate.It covers the phoenix light and a few other famous sighting events.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
After reading it, I think that this thread is a good place to start. Gazrok did a good job with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There were two sightings of large triangles over Phoenix that night. The famous video is of the second sighting. Bruce Maccabee did a careful analysis and concluded that the second sighting was indeed a military flare drop. The first sighting remains a mystery, but I don't believe any good video is available.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Unsolved Mysteries has a rather nice segment on the Phoenix Lights. The oddest thing though was when I played it for my parents. You see, at one time they lived in a small town outside of Ithaca New York called Newfield. (They no longer live there anymore since my dad is retired. He was temping in Ithaca.) It's a pretty remote area. Well, as they're watching the Unsolved Mysteries segment on the Phoenix lights, both my parents said the Phoenix lights looked just like a craft that buzzed the trailer they were paying rent on. I'm thinking of telling my parents to report that incident with Mufon.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thank you. thats just what i was after.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Thank you. thats just what i was after.

Excellent.

I'm thinking Gazrok's thread is what you mean.

closing

new topics

top topics

join