It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest thing that has ever happened to me. (ghosts?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have to admit I am a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal, but I do have to share something with you guys that happened to me.

I was at my house in Pasadena (actually my friends house, built in the 1940's.) I was renting a room from him. He was telling me a story that the last tenant moved out due to the extreme heat and some "issues" he had there. The house has no insulation because it's so old.

Apparanlty the old tenant woke up several times with someone sitting on his bed that doesn't live in the house. I don't remember the details, but someone was stroking his hair.

So he proceeds to tell me that the house is haunted and that if anything weird happens don't be surprised and the best thing to do is not to be scared, or whatever it is will pick up on that and feed on it.

Not 5 seconds later as we're both sitting normally on the couch this huge breeze hits us. Alright that was strange. There are no windows or doors open in the house and there is no air conditioning.

Half a second later we feel a brush against our backs, as if something ran across the back of the couch from one side to the other.

Wow that was the WEIRDEST thing I've ever felt.

We investigate, and there are no windows or doors open.

I wonder if I could get your input about what this might have been?

Also more than one time I would come home and find all my stereo controls in my room changed. (No one else in the house used my stereo and TV in my room.)

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
LOL I thought this was the place to post and absolutely no responses. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well what can we say really? you say your skeptical, but have experianced something you consider supernatural.

however, here's a skeptical approach. house was built in the 40's? No insulation you say? Walls are most likely diamond lath and plaster? windows and doors could be sealed improperly and cause a draft if hit with a strong breeze.

thats the best i can come up with...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thanks brother...I appreciate the time you took answering.

top topics

join