It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gases exploding from underground.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This past evening I was nightmaring (as usual... never dreaming) that I was practicing for a kissing scene in a play. This in itself is strange, because i've never participated in any theater and the days of nervousness about kissing are far behind me... but I regress. So, All of a sudden we hear a large bang that shook the floor underneith us and we ran outside. Out on the horizon there was a huge rolling black cloud engulfing the nearby city and everywhere around us there were these explosions that I can only compare to geysers, which were reaching hundreds of feet. People started screaming "they are coming from the ground!" and we could run nowhere, because there were these 'explosions' everywhere. The cloud kept coming closer and closer, of course I was having trouble running... and then I thought, I hope this isn't real... this can't be real. what if this is a dream?... and I awoke. hmmmmmmm. anxiety much?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When you say about a huge rolling black cloud, and multiple explosions from underground, do you mean anything like this:

Sorry, It might be nothing like it, but it came to my mind quickly when you mentioned a big rolling black cloud...

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yes... almost exactly. what is that a pic of?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
it's a still from the supervolcano docudrama by the BBC. It's probably still available on amazon if you wanted it but back to the topic:

It is a docudrama that demonstrates the effects of a Super eruption at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. While you describe it happening all in one go, it describes it taking place over a day or two (the actual eruptions starting), but then a dream would be really strange with such a timescale.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by apex]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I will use this thread to relate a dream I had many years ago, but I can still remember it because it was so realistic..

In my dream, the earth was devouring all "evil" things. Everything that was "manmade" was being basically sucked into the earth.. I remember in the dream there was myself, albeit a bit older in the dream, a young lady,I assume my future girlfriend or wife, and some other identified person. Anyway, when we realized that buildings,cars and such were the only things being devoured, we ran out of the house or building that we were in. I remember we continued running and I looked back and saw what appeared to be great holes opening in the earth just sucking things into it..

It was weird.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hmm... I always seem to get the best insight from this site. I never even thought about the supervolcanoes, but yes, this makes sense for sure. I had seen a program within the past two months or so on these supservolcanoes and have become rather fascinated by them. Maybe something is happening... well of course something is happening; but maybe sooner that I originally thought. wow. thanks for the insight... i'll keep my eyes peeled and my dreams (hopefully) recorded.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I posted a dream here awhile back about ground temperature readings. I wasn't the same after that dream as I started going online finding more information about hot spots and volcanoes. Anyways here is the post with a link to the dream I had: www.belowtopsecret.com...

One thing I found rather interesting is there are some places on the earth where magma flows and is hotter than the surface of Mercury!
The Lost city expedition
Mercury Statistics

There was also a city here in the states that was consumed by heat from underground, a place called
Centralia Pennsylvania

Might want to see this video also:
Unexplained Hot Spot Heats Up Ground In SoCal

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Dearwife.... great links! thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just out of Interest, do you have any idea of where exactly you were in your dream?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I believe that I may have been in NJ. I am from massachusetts, but in the dream I was on a grassy area where across from me was water, and then a large city. The only thing that makes sense would be the citty was NYC and I was in NJ. I do live on the water in MA, but nothing made me think or feel as if I was anywhere near here. New Jersey I believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Jersey City?

Check these pix out.

January 8 2007

google that date, altogether in quotes, with the word methane. i had something in mind but just check out the links for methane on that day...
a year before there was a wobble in the poles like there was in 1998.

top topics

join