It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will these dreams end?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can't even remember the last time I'v had a dream taking place somewhere besides my old house. I'm gona talk alittle about my past just to let you know what went on.

Ok, in my dreams, it takes place at my old house. (I lived there since i was 7-13 We moved for family reasons). Me and my family have moved back to the house. My parents are back together and we fix up the abandend house. I'm so happy to see my whole family in the same room together.(my parents are divorced so thats how we got out of the house)It appears to be very messy and hardley any light. The house is the same every night. same structure, same colors, same rooms ect. My old pet dog sometimes appears in my dreams (he was my best friend till we had to put him to sleep) He is always trying to tell me something but I can't figure it out. He is ether wounded, bleeding, dying. When I pick him up, I am so releaved to know that he is still alive after all of these years. It appears he has been in the house for 5 years by himself with no food or water, so I immedietly feed him and give him water. He runs off and I go looking around the house. I get to the bathroom and it is very bloody and all kinds of bugs are coming out of the tub. I walk to the kitchen and I'm always afraid to look around the corner into my living room. Why? becuase there is always a demon looking creature sitting in the corner on my couch.

Then, I go to my old room and it is empty and dusty. I'm so sad to see it like that and I try and fix it up. And for some reason, there is always an eerie presence around. I try to get out of the house, but I can never get out. Something is always holding me back.

I've had these dreams for a while now, then I use to think they were real till I woke up. But now, I know I'm dreaming while I'm dreaming. I ask myself in my dream "why am I here again?" I now go crazy trying to break out of my creepy house. Evil shadows are always tuanting me, and I just freak out an wanna wake up.

what do my dreams mean? are they trying to tell me something, or am I trying to live in the past through my dreams? I admit, I'm not a very happy person.

Ever since I was around 14, my life has changed alot compared to when I was a child.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i think every 1 rembers thir first house i kno i do i even dream about it some times nothin weird about that.

new topics

join