It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've been trying for a few years to get into the energy manipulation and telekinesis but I just can't seem to concentrate when I try, are there any really good tips for this and maybe a few stories of your own concentration problems/triumphs? Also what methods do you use for creating psi balls and other types of energy manipulation training? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One step at a time.

If you can't hold your concentration for an extended period of time, don't expect to jump into psi balls and telekinesis.

A good exercise that used to work when I was younger. (And I know I've posted it many times to similar questions.) Use a lit candle.

Stare into the lit flame and the wax of the candle, taking in every detail of it. The contour of the wax, the colors and shape of the flame etc. Then close your eyes and concentrate on recreating it. Every exact detail. Eventually you will be able to see it through closed eye lids. Sounds silly right? So does psi balls. Think of those moments bordering on awake and asleep, where you feel that you are dreaming yet know it is time to get up, but you can see other things through closed eye lids.

It's an exercise so don't expect to get it right on your first few tries, but each subsequent attempt should yield better results. That's your first step (the easiest way I've found to master visualization (what you call concentration.)) Master that and then we'll talk about psi balls.

new topics

join