It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something in my house...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In the mornings and nights(sometime in the noon time also)the wierdest things go on in my house i live in amityville newyork(no i do NOT live in the amityville horror house)but i do live 2 houses away from it on the left.anyways the wierdest things always go on in my house like right now i just heard some voive and my cats are always acting like someone or a dog is threting them and the kitchen light always go on and off and i hear a bell at night under my bed i dont think that it could have anything to do with the defeos death... i live 2 houses away from 112 ocean avenue.so what could this be?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't want to speculate too much about what is and isn't going on at your house. However, I am rarely scared unless an animal is scared IE a dog or cat. I trust dogs more than cats. Two if i heard bells under my bed at night, I think I would be out of there.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you would have been here awhile I'd probably cut you a break and think you posted it simply for us to identify with the address, but not with 16 ATS points. 112 Ocean Avenue is no longer the address of the "Amityville house." For obvious reasons the address has been changed to keep tourists away.

I call bunk.

join