It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This maybe disturbing but...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Would it be wrong to possably "date" an alien? Lets just say they are real (I'm not saying their not) and they become public and stuff, would if you can't help but have feelings for it?

I'M NOT SAYING I WOULD!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Heck yes I would date an alien. A long dinner filled with every question I could ask about where they come from, can they predict lottery numbers, What is life like in the cosmos, and every other question I could imagine.

For a conspiricy theorist that would seem like the ultimate date, in my book anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree with mrwupy on that !!!

Wonder what the sex would be like?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Like the aliens on Close Encounters Third something...The aliens were sooooo cute!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
I agree with mrwupy on that !!!

Wonder what the sex would be like?

GASP!!! I had a dream of something like that before, it felt VERY real too...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sex With an Alien...That sounds like a book title to me!!!

If that alien is willing to love me for myself, is kind, considerate, giving and able to satisfy (har har) heck, why not?
You can always use two paper bags. One for "it" and one for you in case his breaks.

I crack myself up.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't mind hooking up with a Nordic..heard their tall, blond, and beautiful

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If the alien looks like this I sure would:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
why does it always degenerate to such lowest common deniminator questions ?

" i had sex with an alien ......... and all i got was this incurable alien nano rash
"

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm married so it's not possible for me to date anyone. And I'm too old to want to even if I were single. If I were younger and had inklings in that direction I wouldn't want any part of it. The 'date' would probably knock me out and do painful body experiments on me, and I'm definately NOT into that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
imagine if they have litters and only the strongest survive.

would anyone care to create some offspring possiblities? How hillarious.

I suppose if she looked like

www.racprops.com...

you know you would

or

www.monstersandcritics.com...

my word hey guys. i'd give her 7 of my 9 if you know what i mean.... nudge nudge, ding dong.

Remirah

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
in fact just go to yahoo, search images for "7 of 9" and check out the first pic on the left.

I'm doing this for you, not me.

Remirah

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Dating an alien wouldn't be wrong at all. You are both sentient beings, and able to choose who you are attracted to.

Thinking its wrong in any way could actually be seen as racist (or specist) in a larger galactic society.
Aliens would be classed as people so there's nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah
imagine if they have litters and only the strongest survive.

would anyone care to create some offspring possiblities? How hillarious.

I suppose if she looked like

www.racprops.com...

you know you would

or

www.monstersandcritics.com...

my word hey guys. i'd give her 7 of my 9 if you know what i mean.... nudge nudge, ding dong.

Remirah

Wow! The lady in the second link has curves in all the right places, just like an older model corvette.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
C'mon guys. You know that if Mathilda May from "lifeforce" knocked on your door, you would want to date her, even if she was a life sucking space vampire.

Lifeforce - IMDB

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It would depend upon what they look like. If they're ghastly looking I'm not kissing on the first date. However, I'd make it a long night to get all my questions answered.

I'm such a tease.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmo928
Would it be wrong to possably "date" an alien? Lets just say they are real (I'm not saying their not) and they become public and stuff, would if you can't help but have feelings for it?

I'M NOT SAYING I WOULD!!!

Heck yes !!!

If it's one of those cute blonde nordics with curves I wouldn't mind at all

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If Inanna was anything to go by it would be hard to resist, except when you remembered you would most likely die in the process.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I dont know about a whole new alien life form... how about something eco friendly? a bit of recycling like a galactic hippy chic without the assimilation part....

Yep dreaming of 7 of 9 (of borg type) she will do me for a date without a doubt. lol

Seriously though.... if they are humanoid in appearance..well why not... As a White male if I chose to date a racially mixed asian and african man who was also suffering from dwarfism and a genetic disorder such as the inability to go into the sun without dying (this exists!) what would be the differance in commonality between them an alien and me?

I like elves and fairies anyhow no need for aliens :-)

Elf

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

what would be the differance in commonality between them an alien and me?

indeed, particularly with the recent threads and news articles that are suggesting that 97% of human dna could be 'extraterrestrial'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join