It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one get points?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Howdy there. Been wondering how to build up points. Which ways can members collect points?

Thanks for responses.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Best ways are submitting news stories, creating podcasts, or creating topics that get lots of replies. These links should also help:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Don't forget to check out this thread as well:

All about points.

wupy

Edit to add, there is a writing contest going on as well and the points for that should be pretty good. Here's the thread:

What happened next writing contest

[edit on 30-1-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
An avatar contest too, which will reward 10,000 points. I would recommend trying to enter as many contests as you can to increase your chances of winning points.

For ATS points, you should submit news articles. If your article is chosen, you will get 250 ATS points. I haven't podcasted yet, but I believe those points also go to ATS.

For BTS points, try making useful replies to lots of threads there. Winning contests will also get you lots of BTS points. One of the best threads to make points on is the "Answer a question with a question" game:

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

That thread does not seem to stop.

For PTS, joining in on politcal threads and giving your insight on current subjects will be one of your best bets.

Though, if you want points to buy items from the shop, you can use your combined points from all three sections to purchase an item, or use one of the three point sections to make your purchase.

top topics

join