It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our ties to the Coast to Coast show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I want to say i was so impressed when i tuned into Coast and heard one of our finest being interviewed!!!

What a great combination, ATS/Coast to Coast...I applaud the owners of this site for merging with the millions of listeners of Coast and it did my heart proud to listen to an intelligent conversation exchange between the two.

I almost called to say, I'm dgtempe, a long standing member of ATS- the best website in the world!!!

Anyway, i'm an avid listener and i praise this move and hope to hear that fine eloquent voice in the dark of night again from my favorite board.

I'm really proud of this site!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have listened to Coast to Coast for many years and because of the radio program started by Art Bell I was lead to ATS by others participating in the program. George has carried on with the show with great success, and my many appreciations to ATS for letting us share our opinions openly. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I want to say i was so impressed when i tuned into Coast and heard one of our finest being interviewed!!!

...and I thought I was the only one that heard it, I'd been looking to see if anyone else was going to post something. Sounded great and I hope there's more to come.

Must admit I only heard the last part of the interview though.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You guys catch the show last night? AGAIN George mentioned ATS...They have been mentioning us now nearly every night at one point or other. In fact, some guy had called in to talk about aliens, and George said that he had spoken to an "expert...A guy that heads up ATS.com, Mark Allen." Hehe, Springer, you go Boi!

(Normally, I'd never mention Mark's name in public like this, but seeing as the cat's out of the bag on international radio, didn't figure you'd mind.)

[edit on 31-1-2007 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've actually tried to make contact with their producer to see if they'd be interested in interviewing me. Maybe I should try again?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is there an official announcement about this somewhere?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I applaud the owners of this site for merging with the millions of listeners of Coast

?
I don't think that we've merged with them. Lets not start any rumours.

I almost called to say, I'm dgtempe, a long standing member of ATS- the best website in the world!!!

Aww, you shoulda!

Anyway, i'm an avid listener and i praise this move and hope to hear that fine eloquent voice in the dark of night again from my favorite board.

I've gotta say springer does have a smooth radio voice. It's probably because he has a whiskey shot or two before each interview....

(ok I just made that up)

jamesmcmahn
Is there an official announcement about this somewhere?

Unless something changed very recently, theres' no 'melding' of ATS and Coast to Coast. They were just impressed with Springer, and the Site (that is to say, our membership's posting quality) and respect our viewpoints enough to have Springer talk on the show.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There's also an interview with Linda Moulton Howe on Dreamland

Look for the January 27th interview, that's the one.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Coast to Coast.

I've always read their posts and threads ALMOST everyday.

They're a great site to visit!

They are very imformative and concise in their info in every respect.

They have an 'audio delay' with their program; to which is appropriate concerning ALL who listen to their shows.

However, I believe this particular site has been 'harrassed' by 'big-brother' and can only divulge 'certain' info.

For example:

(This is the God-honest truth)

My brother called up one nite to talk with Art Bell (my brother was screened beforehand) and 'was asked' to talk about 'certain' subjects.
Tho the subject of the nite was pertaining to 'what' my brother was asking about. (the subject was about aliens)

My brother initiated to speak about 'the pertenint subject' of the evening. And when my brother spoke (politely) concerning the subject at hand, the 'commercial' abrubtly arose.

Coast to Coast conveniently changed the subject.

I was there, saw what happened.

My brother was recording the whole nite and saw that 'his' topic was not properly addressed.

When my brother asked why his question was not adhered to:

He was told by CTC:
"We acknowledge ONLY administration".

Administration put their arms up and said : DUNNO.

There you have it foks...administration at its finest!

"Arn't you sick of the run-a-round"?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've done my share of radio and I know that sometimes stuff like that does happen. The show hosts are not always in charge of program feed. When I get a call, they almost always ask me to stick to a specific line of questioning. I haven't yet had the pleasure of CTC, but I'm sure they have the same issues. if you think that's bad, try doing a pre-recorded segment. You'll NEVER know that that airs, no matter what the producer says. I don't let it bother me. If I were a show host, I'd have the same problems.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm going to agree with you. I think its nice that some publicity was shown on the Coast to Coast Show. MOst of us that have been around here for a while can really appreciate exposure. Of course with exposure comes more people, good and bad. As we know, those that aren't in the true search of knjowledge, are always weeded out. Its great to see more people getting involved and posting. The more opinions on all of the subjects, the better. Its always nce to have more intelligent minds participating in the debates. Very important. Im enjoying the progress I see.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but do you folks really think it's a good idea to be associated with or connected to C2C?

I listen to it most every night, just to get a feel for the moonbats out there. The things they will try to pass off as "truth" just boggle the mind. All the weirdos in America call in, and they all have their own version of reality, most too gruesome or incredible to comprehend.

C2C is for those who are waaay out there on the fringe...

but if that's where you live, good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Who blabbed about the moonbats?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
jsobecky I do tend to agree with your comments a little.

Oddly enough back in the mid 90's or so, being here in Australia I used to wonder what this Art Bell Show was about and I often wished I had the opportunity to listen to it.
Now that I've been listening for the last 7 years or so, I'm just as jaded as everyone else

I still think they do have some great guests on there ,Springer being a fine example.
I sometimes wonder if 7 nights a week is just a little too much at times, which would explain the moonbat problem IMHO

Opinions may differ though.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by madhatter]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"One man's moonbat is another man's messiah." -- An Old Saying I Just Made Up

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but do you folks really think it's a good idea to be associated with or connected to C2C?

I listen to it most every night, just to get a feel for the moonbats out there

C2C is for those who are waaay out there on the fringe...

but if that's where you live, good luck to you.

sweetie, you know NOT what you say. First of all, some of the greatest MINDS in the world are interviewed on that show...Scientists, mathmatecians, nuclear scientists, yada yada yada.....in other words, outside your circle of friends certainly as well as mine. I appreciate all the knowledge i have acquired from that show and have grown from it. It would serve you well to LISTEN in when they have these people on and you should listen with an open mind, Jsobecky, which i do not beleive you have. Charm you have, generosity you have, but you dont have an open mind.
If you listen in and the politics dont sit right with you....guess what? Its because they dont sit right with Americans either right now- even Republicans.

Now, if you tune in and hear that the world is ending...listen....better warned than sorry.
YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE with what they say, its my guess.
Its not a nice world out there- but just because you get uncomfortable with what they say doesnt mean they are looney or nuts.
KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Now, having said this, i think some creepy people do call in- time travelers, and abductees. These you just have to take with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Shoot, I would have liked to have known about that interview so I could have listened! I love C2C, but it comes on too late for me. Iwill force myself to stay up though if I know someone is on that I'd like to hear.

I always enjoy Jonathan Gray, and Steve Quayle. I check the schedule pretty regular to see who's on. It starts at 10 pm in my area, and I have to get up at 6 am so I can't listen very often

Can anyone talented, find clips from that show??

Edit* spelling

[edit on 2/2/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think I'll ask Springer what it takes to get on C2C. I've been meaning to take a shot at that for a while now. Some times, it's not what you know, but who you know. Input would be welcome. I know that most shows like that usually require that people write in about you. I may not hav that kinda pull, but I'd stull be up for itrying to come to their attention. I may not have any moobats, but I do have a subject upon which I can speak for hours and hours.

Just to show you that I'm serious, I have sent a few u2's to ATS members asking for input. We shall see what we see.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just send George an E-mail and tell him you'd like share whatever information you have. If they think you're good enough and interesting enough, they may put you on.

----------------------------------

I never said we were "merging" in that sense, i should have said we have an ongoing rapor with them now- about aliens (not Cubans, outer space aliens)
and i think its great!!!

PS> Springer has a voice that makes me go crazy.

Springer, with all due respect, your voice drives me WILD!!!

[edit on 2-2-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

sweetie, you know NOT what you say. First of all, some of the greatest MINDS in the world are interviewed on that show...Scientists, mathmatecians, nuclear scientists, yada yada yada.....in other words, outside your circle of friends certainly as well as mine. I appreciate all the knowledge i have acquired from that show and have grown from it. It would serve you well to LISTEN in when they have these people on and you should listen with an open mind, Jsobecky, which i do not beleive you have. Charm you have, generosity you have, but you dont have an open mind.

Oww! That hurt!
I'm open minded, I am I am.

But as far as these "greatest MINDS" of whom you speak, do you really believe that there is a culture of beings living in the middle of the earth?

If you listen in and the politics dont sit right with you....guess what? Its because they dont sit right with Americans either right now- even Republicans.

Actually, this is one of the parts of the show that I love. When George talks about something that just happened, he is rarely off the mark.

Now, if you tune in and hear that the world is ending...listen....better warned than sorry.
YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE with what they say, its my guess.
Its not a nice world out there- but just because you get uncomfortable with what they say doesnt mean they are looney or nuts.
KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

You're asking me to abandon everything I know and believe, in order to accept any theory that is thrown out there. I cannot do that. I've tried, but when I hear some of the stuff being said on C2C, there is no way that my mind will me let accept it. It's just way too far out there.

Stuff I do like about C2C: ghosts, hauntings, spirits, demons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join