It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A single reason why Disclosure can't happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
After listening to Dan Burisch talk about the Alien Phenomena being real in a sense that they are us from the future I would like to put forward a reason why there will never be any evidence.

If the ET's are us and can time travel, then they simply have the best tool to be able to cover up their existence if in fact they chose to. If a craft crashes then they can simply go back in time and prevent it from happening or recover all the evidence and bingo you have ZERO evidence for anything that they chose.

Perhaps the Multi Generational coverup exist's due to the fact that if the majority of the world become aware of actual proof then this alters their timeline and they cease to exist which is something they ( ET's ) will not want.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
After listening to Dan Burisch talk about the Alien Phenomena being real in a sense that they are us from the future I would like to put forward a reason why there will never be any evidence.

If the ET's are us and can time travel, then they simply have the best tool to be able to cover up their existence if in fact they chose to. If a craft crashes then they can simply go back in time and prevent it from happening or recover all the evidence and bingo you have ZERO evidence for anything that they chose.

Perhaps the Multi Generational coverup exist's due to the fact that if the majority of the world become aware of actual proof then this alters their timeline and they cease to exist which is something they ( ET's ) will not want.

This is an interesting take on things. What I'm wondering is why people seem to still have such an aversion to accepting the Bible's story as what is really going on.

The whole thing is related.

I think you may be right about this portion of it. Whether it's "time" or "dimensional" travel... who knows. In fact, I think this only supports the theory that the Roswell crash was INTENTIONAL. They were planting moles.

They did the same thing recently in Iran. This is what they do when you get Nuke technology. Interesting.

The REAL reason why disclosure won't happen is because they will have to also admit that the violent crime of abduction has been going on, that they've had knowledge of the "perpetrators" existance and location (there is STRONG evidence that proves the DoD could cross reference their flight data with abduction claims to confirm the events).

Now who in their right minds would want to claim credit for THAT? Especially when the BBC has done a study recently that shows more than 20 million Americans claim to have been abducted by aliens.

I don't think there's a politician alive that would want to open that can of worms. Do you?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

I've been saying the same thing ever since I saw the Disclosure Project. When Greer says yes to all of the above when asked if aliens are from other worlds, time travel, live here, etc., then there you have the answer to Disclosure. I'm glad to see others on the same page.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just watched the latest interview of Dan Burisch and I have to say his story is complex, the hardest part to grasp is were we see future possibilities that may not actually eventuate like the Face on Cydonia and the moon structures John Lear talks about. That they are kind of not real yet but we see them as a sort of apparition.

If the coming Catastrophe with the Energy Ribbon destroying 1/3 of all life on earth can be averted then the structures and anomolies on mars and the moon will disappear as they are no longer part of our timeline.

I love this stuff even if it reads like science fiction it certainly is mind food to think of the possiblities of time travel.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Let's see. Alien craft crashes. So, they return from the future to fix the
problem. Craft doesn't crash. Am I understanding correctly ?

If so, Craft doesn't crash. Why do we have crash stories, if nothing crashed ?

Lex

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Let's see. Alien craft crashes. So, they return from the future to fix the
problem. Craft doesn't crash. Am I understanding correctly ?

If so, Craft doesn't crash. Why do we have crash stories, if nothing crashed ?

Lex

Lex,
I am still trying to understand what Dan is trying to say about the "possible timelines" he seems to have an intricate explanation that is unique. We have crash stories due to the fact that there are remanents of the event, sort of like a mish mash of both events.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Mazz, no worries.
I've read Dan's stuff, and seen an interview. He's all over the place.
Seems to me, he's trying to cover all the bases, at once. Discredit X,
he says Y is why.
I don't know. A bit far-fetched for me to believe one guy knows all this,
and is public about it.

Lex

new topics

top topics

join