It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega Agency and the Shadow govt.

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If the OA and the Shadow govt are against each other (have opposite plans), then how could Bush be part of the Shadow govt and his father is part of the OA? Are they against each other?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Some people are prone to meglomania some are prone to looking out for their fellow man.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I still don't trust the OA. the research project did find some sites but I think the guy who claimed to be in the OA and claimed their intentions were good was just covering up their true intentions. I mean, think about it. How the hell could George Bush Sr. possibly be in the OA and still be a good person after all he's done?? He was involved in the Franklin cover-up, he's been seen by many people to be a shape-shifting reptilian like Cathy O'Brien tells, the Bush family is connected with the bin ladens and gov't sponsored terrorism, and so much more. It's highly unlikely, if not impossible, that an organization that contains people like the Bushes like the OA could possibly have good intentions. I mean, why would they have good intentions if all they do is hide in the shadows and basically rule the world with a council of 12?

I think the closer thing to the truth is that the OA IS the Cabal. The Council of 12 are the people who are in charge. besides, the shadow gov't ISN'T the Illuminati. the official shadow gov't that people talk about is FEMA or the "Continuity of Gov't" plan at Mount Weather. George Bush publicly announced or at least the media got info somehow that bush signed an executive order to revamp the continuity of gov't plan after 9/11. At mount weather the shadow gov't has a bunch of people acting as the vice president, president, heads of about 5-10 diff. gov't dept's, etc. They serve indefinite terms there so that if some emergency happens where the president, vp, and all the cabinet members are killed, the shadow gov't can come in and take power. It's probably b/c the Cabal wants to stay in power and are afraid if they don't have the Continuity of gov't plan then the people will take over and make a true democracy out of the US, something the illuminati are scared of. that would ruin the NWo plans.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
power has only one team. they are just jockeying for position in the pyramid. there is only one puppetmaster. i doubt there has ever been a 'true' democracy.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
the constitution and all of those old documents and writings of the founding fathers never said the US was supposed to be a democracy. It was just 'republic.' plus, a true democracy is really a scary thought b/c if a true democracy existed one could say that the state of society might become synonymous with anarchy.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The leaders of the Shadow Government are probably members of the Omega Agency just as some members of the Shadow Government were a part of Majestic-12. There are two shadow governments. The one that controls the United States and the "Continuity of Government" one.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You folks are aware that there is a 'research project' ongoing concerning this topic and discussion?
Good information within it.
(Can't remember if you can access the reseach forum though)....hmmm.

If you can't, then maybe u2u Tassadar or Advisor or some of the other research projects team member's....maybe they can help shed some information of this from their 'diggings'.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Seekerof]

top topics

join