It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon selling f-14 components to Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yea, Im sick of apologists. There is no excuse for this if Iran is our "Enemy" Unless they just get gullible saps to ramp up another conflict that NOONE could possibly handle the chaos from. Meanwhile profiting big from defense surplus sales.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Av35BTdc0YSsOd2McadFxHSs0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'A3OTB1amhuBHNlYwNtdHM-

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thats funny, I just made a joke about that in this thread.. I wish it was still a joke.

f-15 parts

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shizzle5150
Thats funny, I just made a joke about that in this thread.. I wish it was still a joke.

f-15 parts

You did? People still don't know what "TIME" it is. Once you turn on this Defense Complex you can't just shut it off. And it's turned on. You either confront it or get mowed over by it. We can't afford this, people.

Where to run to.... That's the question.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Parts only made it to Iran once.

The planes still don't fly.

Surplus F-14 part sales have been suspended.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Parts only made it to Iran once.

The planes still don't fly.

Surplus F-14 part sales have been suspended.

It's pretty naive for the u.s. to think that selling components isn't anything wrong to a considered "Axis of Evil" That Iran isn't smart enough to make use of anything the pentagon sells them. Anyway you look at it, l it's not a good look for the U.S. Defense department and it's counterparts.

Which is the crux of the debate:

When does the Pentagon answer to it's actions? If this isn't aiding to the "enemy" I don't know what is. It makes them a hypocrite really.

Eisenhower was right and alot of the Hawks are afraid to admit he was beyond his years with the greatest threat we face.

top topics

join