It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the Spiritual Warrior...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is an essay from www.xeeatwelve.net... about Jesus, his true mission, and his history. It contains at the ending, 99 sayings of his which I and many other True Light beings have found extremely valuable and insightful. True Light beings, feel and search deep within your heart and yourself. Ask for guidance, and try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming in your search for the Truth. Know always that the TRUTH is WITHIN.

Link to full text : www.xeeatwelve.net...

If you appreciate this essay i suggest you check out some other work on the www.xeeatwelve.net website.

If there are questions i would be happy to answer them.

Here is an introductory excerpt to, perhaps, peak your interest.

----

Jesus The Spiritual Warrior

by

D. M.

Introduction

Jesus The Spiritual Warrior is not about arguments concerning Christian religious beliefs. It does not conform to the so-called "scientific" methods set out by those who arrogantly and ignorantly demand evidence. It does not require the approval of any self-appointed critics. The story of Jesus contained herein will no doubt threaten and upset the traditional and rigid believers, but for those who truly love him, it will comfort, strengthen and offer hope. No matter what denomination or what system of beliefs they follow, this writing will help free them from traps and allow them to better understand and love Jesus. It might initially cause emotional turmoil within some people, but once the old programming is lifted, they will experience peace, hope and joy within.

After the death of Jesus, some disciples formed their own inner circle identifying him as the Messiah. However, neither Jesus nor his initial followers were Christians and Jesus never claimed to be the Messiah which the Jews of his day were expecting, nor did he say that he would rise from the dead to rule over a new world as some of the early Christians proclaimed. Neither did Jesus say that "God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son" as a sacrificial lamb for the sins of the world. Jesus did not say that "the world through him might be saved." Further, he did not state, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world". Various groups sprang up after Jesus' death. Some of them were initially following John the Baptist. There was a great deal of competition among the various groups claiming to be following the teachings of Jesus. The first followers of Jesus had no affiliation with the cult of Christ which was formed after the death of Jesus.

Many stories about Jesus that are circulating in various circles including the New Age movement are not true. Take for example the story about Mary Magdalene being Jesus' favourite disciple and the story about her witnessing Jesus' physical resurrection in the garden where he was buried. They were mere inventions by the writers and compilers of the gospels. Many Christian leaders proclaim that if there were no resurrection, then the belief in a living Christ would be in vain. In fact, the celebration of Easter associated with the resurrection of the physical body of Jesus is a fraud and is blasphemy. Many things attributed to Jesus, including Jesus' rebuke of his mother about the wine, the feeding of the five thousand, the visit of the three Magi, and Jesus walking on the water are all fictional...

...Christianity became orthodox when the emperor and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.

Jesus, like many great teachers before him, did not put his teachings in writing. All his teachings were carried out in the oral tradition of the ancient world. Oral tradition is unreliable, not to mention that even when teachings are recorded, there will always be those who will misinterpret the teachings, or purposely distort them...

© 2003 by ATTBAR

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here are excerpts from the piece about Jesus' role, teachings, and mission.

----

...Jesus stressed the simplicity of life to combat the temptations and beguilement of evil. He often taught in parables to illustrate his point. His main message was about the two Natures (Principles) — of Light and Darkness — Good and Evil. He was awakening people to the fact that the creator of this world was not the true God but an evil usurper; that there were two creations; and that those of the true Divine creation had been trapped in this material world ever since the take-over by Evil which resulted in a continuous battle of Good and Evil in humankind ever since.

He urged those who would listen to him to be vigilant against the falsehood of the Prince of Darkness of this world which was symbolically represented by Satan or the Devil...

...The Gnostic Christ did not come to the world to save it or to forgive sins, or to die for the sins of this world, but he came instead to collect the Light beings, awaken the true beings among humankind to their ignorance of their true spiritual origin, and prepare the way and bring them home to the heavenly world of Light...

© 2003 by ATTBAR

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That link goes to an extremely long article. I admit that I have not yet read all of it, so my questions may be premature. However, here goes:

The author is listed as "DM." Do you have any idea who DM might be and what credentials DM might have?

I was under the impression that Buddha (Prince Siddartha Gautama) was not born until well after the death of Jesus. Is this article claiming that Buddha actually lived much earlier than thought, or that Jesus actually lived much later than thought?

This article reads much like my favorite book (minus the humor )- Lamb by Christoper Moore. I have studied quite a bit concerning Jesus (I call him Josh) and I have never seen anyone claiming to be absolutely sure how Josh spent his time between the ages of 12 and 30ish - except, of course Moore - and his work is a fictional satire. So, where does DM get the information concerning this time frame?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Buddha (Prince Siddartha Gautama) was not born until well after the death of Jesus. Is this article claiming that Buddha actually lived much earlier than thought, or that Jesus actually lived much later than thought?

it is well known that the Gautama Buddha proceeded "jesus" by at least 500 years

i honestly don't know where you heard that "jesus" came before buddha

there are even some theories that "jesus" was influenced by traveling buddhist teachers

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I probably just got my dates mixed up.
Although I have done some studying, I am neither Buddhist or Christian, so I probably focused more on ideas than dates.

I always did poorly in history class for the same reason.
I remember concepts but not dates. Rats!

Okay, I still am curious about answers to my other questions.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
D.M. is the pen name of the writer Amitakh Stanford.

I believe, though i am not positive, that she has aquired this knowledge from personal revelations as well as from beings she is in communication with. She has stated that she does not channel her information.

And yes, the "Buddha," supposedly lived more than 500 years before Jesus.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

top topics

join