I've got SETI@home installed

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Alright peeps.
I've got seti@home installed and have done for about a month. You sday you need more people to join the ATS group. I'm up for that, what do I do now then?




posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
1726 hours runnig seti@home still going strong



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Alright peeps.
I've got seti@home installed and have done for about a month. You sday you need more people to join the ATS group. I'm up for that, what do I do now then?


Hi Britman!!

Go to

setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu...

and click on "Join". Let's get "cracking"!!



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You all have fun using your cpu time so you can find nada.



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
You all have fun using your cpu time so you can find nada.

OK!
Thanks Mr positive


L8R
BAKED



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Note got a password yet.



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
You all have fun using your cpu time so you can find nada.


Who's nada? "Nada has left the room...!!"



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Now where my free T-Shirt?


[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Britman]



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Now where my free T-Shirt?


[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Britman]


Like the cheque, it's in the post Britman!!


Well done matey - let's get 50k WU's by 25th inst!!



posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You do get a "NIFTY" little certificate for 100, 250, 500, 1000, ect....work units, that you can print and hang on yer wall!





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join