It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

memorial day footage found!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angry bushpig
can someone "teach" me how to upload saved video? i have some clips you might like to see
thanks

You could try YouTube, Google Videos, Photobucket has videos too I think. You can upload them there and then people could watch.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In almost every believable Bigfoot movie the creature itself is never running. Plus I put the video into full screen and zoomed in as much as I could and I think I can seen what looks like to be your tipical jewel thief. The black ski mask black shirt and gloves, black pants and shoes. This tape seems to be perfectly focused in and the creature looks too scrony...

I have been intrested in the Bigfoot theory for many years now and have done a lot of research on videos. I have never reall seen these creatures in a hurry for any reason. Even if the creature was just trying to run across the open field here is a video tape in Manatoba Canada where there is a nother creature walking across an open field and seems to be in no hurry at all...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Heres an article I found on Cryptomundo.
It has the video included. I dont believe ive seen this video prior to today, so its very interesting.

www.cryptomundo.com...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Heres an article I found on Cryptomundo.
It has the video included. I dont believe ive seen this video prior to today, so its very interesting.

www.cryptomundo.com...

Cheers

The footage is linked in the OP? O_o

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

I didnt really read the whole thread haha.
I had not heard of this before.
Read the article, used the search function on ATS and posted the article in this thread.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join