It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal paranormal experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have been seeing visions, lucid dreams, deja vu, etc since I was a kid:

They started when I was a child. I would not sleep with the lights off due to things I would see. Cars would move out of their toy box and driving around on my dresser...I would have typically at least one OOBE a week when I was starting to remember dreams probably around five (earliest I can remember). I have memories as a younger child walking around my old house, but I cannot put anything paranormal-related with it. The dream (or OOBE as I think it could have been now) would have me flying around the universe, then as I was about to wake up I would have the sensation of falling. I would wake up and actually bounce a few inches off my bed as if I had really fallen back into my body so to speak. My theory is that I was connected by a lifeline from the body to the spirit. All I can say is that this experience was very authentic, amazing vivid/lucid dream if it was a dream.

More recently, I have been seeing the numbers 1:11, 9:11, 11:11, 3:33 all over the place. I know this may not necessarily seem of significance, but my subconscious is definately leaving me clues about something. I just haven't been able to figure out exactly what that is yet. As I was writing this passage...the clock turned 9:11am. I could just be paranoid, which wouldn't have been the first time. However, my intuition has also been very accurate with random guesses at outcomes that have been correct 95% of the time. Again, I cannot explain this occurence, but it seems like a message.

Driving back from Buffalo, NY this winter, I had a sighting. I was in my car for maybe an hour or two, jamming out to some music. I looked over a few pine trees clustered on the opposite side of the road. I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing at first, but the object basically appeared from nowhere and disappeared as fast as I could see it.

The best description I can give is of a pure light cloud-like object similar to the shape of a "UFO" saucer. It did not have the same sort of material consistency as I would have thought something like a UFO would appear. It didn't appear to be made of any type of metal, but instead a cloud. This cloud was very solid and white. I must have stared at this thing for five seconds before I looked back at the road. I glanced back over to the treeline and it was gone...

I am almost positive this was not a hallucination as I was not on any drugs and had plenty of rest that day. I had not drifted off into a dream while driving as I was completely aware of the road.

My first interpretation was that I saw some amazing UFO, but later I've come to believe it was a "MerKaBah" or light body. If you do believe in other worldly beings, this probably would have been a spirit of some kind, but from a more advanced spiritually plane. Again, all I can describe of this object is that it was a saucer-shaped cloud with no material existence to speak of...

Does anyone have an idea what this shape was?

Thanks,

biggie smalls

If it helps, I also practice Japanese Reiki healing...
[edit on 30-1-2007 by biggie smalls]

[edit on 30-1-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Update:

This happened on Valentine's Day on the way home from dinner with my girlfriend in upstate New York. We were driving on the interstate around 7pm when we saw this bright light on the right hand side of our vehicle. It was a solid white color, but quite different than the clouds around it (My girlfriend later told me she saw it move below the clouds, but always staying in the same general direction). I was trying to drive when we saw this, but obviously I had a tough time keeping my eyes on the road.

We had quite a profound experience, confirming (again for me) her belief in some sort of ET presence. This could explain a spiritual world or the angelic realm, as it didn't look to be a craft. The object was a solid white light flashing every 10-15 seconds. It would disappear completely, pulsating for a few minutes.

We thought it disappeared after 30 seconds, but then it appeared again, even lower the streaking across the sky and vanishing...

I almost crashed the car as it was also snowing...This could not have been a star as it was below cloud level...

My girlfriend and I both saw this. I have only told my brother and she has only told her best friend. What are the beings trying to tell me?

Thanks for a response, true love and true light,

biggie smalls

edit:

On a side note, am I just going insane by seeing stuff in the sky or is it real? Could both of us developed psychosis? I thought about it and I don't think both of us could be seeing things!!!

[edit on 16-2-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
u kno how u said that u fell back into ur body when u wer dreaming/OOBE did u actually like jump when u woke up ? cuz if u did and that is OOBE then ive done OOBE without even knowing it and it felt good
real good

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was pretty young (5-10), but that does seem familiar. I bounced off of my bed as if I fell from high up and almost rolled off. It was a strange feeling as if I was thrown back into my body and caused my body to move...

I do remember having the sensation of jumping up off the bed, although it may be hard to describe the feeling.

I would say yes that is a OOBE and you are on your way to finding yourself my friend!

Keep up the good work!

true love and true light,

biggie smalls

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This has only ever happened to be 3 times and it wasnt recent either about 1 year ago, since then i havent been able to dream properly. Id like to dream about flying and all that stuff but i cant

Its like ive lost my dreams :S

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have had the occurance where im falling and when i wake up im falling into my body and at that exact moment when i wake im in a falling posture and my hearts racing. I dont think its oobe.......jus dreams. Who knows

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bullet Proof, you mentioned the number 3:33. That number has been popping up alot around me too. I too have had a lifetime of unusual experiences, from out of body to a homeless man I helped claiming to be Jesus. (Still wrestling with that one, but I can't find reason to disbelieve. My point is, I think that it is how we tune into the universe, using our brain as a tranciever.

new topics

top topics

join