It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Universe! Forget gravity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So I watched this movie last night called 'Thunderbolts of the gods'.
In it they claim that electricity, not gravity, is the main player in the universe.
It starts off kinda slow but please take a look and tell me what some of you more scientific people think about these ideas.

Google Video Link

Here is thier website Thunderbolts.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
my first instinctive question is: where does all the current originate??

other than that it does make a whole lot more sense than the mainstream model with its dark matter and energy.

would be nice if cosmologists acknowledge that the so called solar wind consists of charged particles, therefore every single celestial body has to be charged to a certain extent...

also see my old thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this current can originate at Zero Point, which is still under much debate.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
cool video by the way

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You have voted 11Bravo for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I had the notion long before I knew of the theory of the electric cosmos that there is more to it than what we all learn in high school.

Funny that the formula for the attraction of charges is the same as for gravity acting upon a mass......isn't that a telltale sign?

Anyway, I am glad to have watched this. I saw the thunderbolts site before and am glad that this information is out there. Its a start.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

other than that it does make a whole lot more sense than the mainstream model with its dark matter and energy.

would be nice if cosmologists acknowledge that the so called solar wind consists of charged particles, therefore every single celestial body has to be charged to a certain extent...

also see my old thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE BIG BANG THEORY ADMITS that the universe was a very high temperature plasma of million of degrees after inflation....after the big bang and then it cooled down..

when the universe cooled down it would be impossible for all the charge distribution to be EXACTLY balanced due to the vast VAST distances involved.

millions of light years....

think about it

run a very hot bath which scalds you then pour some cold water to cool it..

you will still find hot spots in the bath water after the cold water was added as it takes time for it to diffuse...

in any case stars/galaxies give of VAST AMOUNTS OF ions continously...whole galaxies of them...
the universe is dynamic... not static....

and moving charges MUST generate electric fields and magnetic fields....

empty space is full of a particles with a density of about 1 particle per cubic cm...

astronomers ONLY EVER use gravity to explain motion in the universe.

this is very stupid.total morons.so stuck in a rut.how stupid can you be to just use gravity...the most weakest force of all.

rub a plastic pen against against nylon and you can use it to pick up bits of paper AGAINST THE ENTIRE COMBINED GRAVITY field of the whole plant!

and you know what magnets can do already...

when you walk across a carpet you become charged! and you get a mild shock sometimes...

yet the universe is filled with high energy particles

gravity is the MOST weakest force!! and yet astronomers have used it to build a house of cards which is heldup ever fanciful fude factors like dark matter and dark energy....

the above observations can be explained by simple electromagnetic forces and this has been done
and fits with experimental observations:-

here is the link;-

www.electric-cosmos.org...

www.electric-cosmos.org...

if you read carefully ALL THE PAGES it explains observations with established theory.

it works as per the scientific method.

members.cox.net...

www.the-electric-universe.info...

no requirement to add on fudge factors at all.

public.lanl.gov...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 1-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have voted 11Bravo for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Excellent video, it's given me quite a bit to think about.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah this electric universe makes a heck of alot more sense then the current model, but if you try to talk to anybody about it they gleefully express their ignorance.
How can 'smart' people continue to believe in 'dark energy' and 'dark matter' when it is obvious these are attemps to make the model fit the theory instead of making the theory fit the model?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

Thats a damn good question.
Perhaps God?

new topics

top topics

join