It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The phone call that disproves controlled demo theory?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Check it out, explosions spotted, that only means explosives were used. As you notice that explosives exploding below the tower collapsing floors which means it was a demolition.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What were you saying about knowing again?

I believe that my statement was "unless an aircraft was on alert status".

Problem is that there were no aircraft in an alert status, that could have responded in time on 9-11.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i made a thread about the explosions including an mp3 audio link which i extracted from a bbc documentary about the twin towers

listen to it by clicking on the link here and see if that doesn't sound like explosions to you.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I believe that my statement was "unless an aircraft was on alert status".

Problem is that there were no aircraft in an alert status, that could have responded in time on 9-11.

I guess you missed this part?

Our Mission
To provide a ready, fully capable fighter force prepared to employ wherever needed. The wing is equipped with the F-15 Eagle, America’s premier air sovereignty fighter aircraft. Our aircraft and their crews are on continuous 24-hour, 365-day alert to guard our skies. Specifically, our mission is to protect the Northeast United States from:

Armed attack from another sovereign nation,

Terrorist activities,

Illegal activities, smuggling, illicit drug activity and illegal immigration

The wing is also an integral part of an Expeditionary Aerospace Force and immediately deployable to support U.S. Air Force requirements anywhere in the world.

That sounds like they were on alert to me. They were in the sky. It was NORAD that F-ed up this one. Not the fighters on alert.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
It was NORAD that F-ed up this one. Not the fighters on alert.

I think if I recall the 9/11 Commission report, it was some unidentified FAA employee who called NORAD to tell them Flight 175 did not hit the WTC, and was heading SW from New York towards Washington. This caused NORAD to send the fighters NE from Washington instead of keeping them near the Pentagon.

With all the millions spent by the 9/11 Commission, how is it they couldn't figure out who it was at the FAA who called NORAD to give them incorrect information?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
With all the millions spent by the 9/11 Commission, how is it they couldn't figure out who it was at the FAA who called NORAD to give them incorrect information?

Better yet, out of ALL the incompetence that suppossedly went on that day, why hasn't anyone been charged with neglegence or anything? If my incompetence at work caused the deaths of 3000+ people, I know I'd have some splannin to do. But since it's the government (and since government incompetence is accepted) no one has even questioned them. I, as a US citizen, demand some kind of investigation into this incompetence. And it goes all the way up to the current administration (and Clinton's admin also).

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Unless you were actually there.............like me...........you have no idea what a 110 story building sounds like when it is coming down.

There were no explosions..........

The so-called video clips from loose-change have already been debunked on this site showing that the metioning of bombs going off was editing that way and was not the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Unless you were actually there.............like me...........you have no idea what a 110 story building sounds like when it is coming down.

So, you are saying that there were absolutely no sounds that could be considered explosions? You are about the ONLY person to state this that I have heard.

I'll take hundreds of other witnesses over one anyday.

Just to reiterate, explosive sounds do not equal bombs. So, where there explosive sounds or not?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess all these people where just hearing things then huh Ferretman2?

Edmund McNally phoned his wife Liz twice following the [WTC 2] aircraft impact. Mr McNally said in his second phone call "Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me.'' [NY Times]

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I'll take firefighter's and other people's testimony who were there in the building at the time over some guy on the internet you claims to have been there anyday. Sorry Ferretman2, you'll have to do better than saying you were there and there were no explosions before you will change my stance.

Do you have any proof you were there when the whole thing was happening? I believe you that you were there but what was the situation you were in? Rescue? Clean up? Worked in the towers? Etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

What previous experience did you have of falling 110 story buildings? Before 9-11 have you ever herd a 110 story building collapse? How can you be sure the sounds of the explosions were not "drowned out" by the rumbling of the building? How can you be sure that the building would or wouldn't be louder if there were explosives used?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Griff, its funny that you mention Louis Cacchioli...

Originally, on September 12, 2001, People Magazine ran a few short paragraphs about the 20-year veteran New York fireman hearing what sounded like bombs exploding in the north tower. Short and sweet, that was it. A few short words about bombs exploding, but words that were repeated over and over again in story after story by writers and broadcasters who never even bothered to talk to him in the first place. Furthermore, Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

In his words, the sounds of the south tower collapsing sounded like explosions to those in the north tower.....

That sounds like they were on alert to me. They were in the sky

Nope, we stopped keeping jets airborne 24/7 back in the early 90s. We still do however keep jets on strip alert.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
In his words, the sounds of the south tower collapsing sounded like explosions to those in the north tower.....

Can you source that quote? I have no way of verification if not. Plus, it doesn't say anything about the sounds of the south tower collapsing in the quote you posted. Could you supply us with the direct quote from "in his words"?

How could the rumble of a building collapsing sound like individual explosions?

Nope, we stopped keeping jets airborne 24/7 back in the early 90s. We still do however keep jets on strip alert.

I didn't mean in the sky on alert. I ment they were in the sky minutes before the first plane even hit. Look it up.

But, anyway, thanks for proving my point that they were on alert.

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And lets not forget William Hernandez. The man who was the last one out and heard and saw many explosions at the bottom of the towers and even saw a co-worker injur4d from one of the explosions at the bottom.

www.911keymaster.com...

Sorry if this already has been posted but this guy has much credibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobock
And lets not forget William Hernandez. The man who was the last one out and heard and saw many explosions at the bottom of the towers and even saw a co-worker injur4d from one of the explosions at the bottom.

www.911keymaster.com...

Excuse me if I am suspicious of Mr. Hernandez's motives here. If you were unemployed and, as he even admits, homeless for a time following 9/11, how far would you go to make a buck? Seems like he's riding the 9/11 Conspiracy hog for all its worth to eke a living....

Does that mean he's lying? Not necessarily. But it should make everyone critical of his overall claims and his motives.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Originally posted by ottobock

www.911keymaster.com...

Excuse me if I am suspicious of Mr. Hernandez's motives here. If you were unemployed and, as he even admits, homeless for a time following 9/11, how far would you go to make a buck? Seems like he's riding the 9/11 Conspiracy hog for all its worth to eke a living....

Does that mean he's lying? Not necessarily. But it should make everyone critical of his overall claims and his motives.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by behindthescenes]

I think it's sad and bigoted to question Hernandez' motives because he was unemployed (no kidding, he worked at WTC didn't he?) and homeless.

Who do you think has more reason$$$ to make up a false story, Hernandez, or Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think it's sad and bigoted to question Hernandez' motives because he was unemployed (no kidding, he worked at WTC didn't he?) and homeless.

Who do you think has more reason$$$ to make up a false story, Hernandez, or Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

Okay, then short of calling him a liar, I think it's fair that he face some criticism of taking financial advantage of the situation. And that's my point. He's on a whirlwind tour of speaking engagements and, I'm assuming, being paid for those engagements. You mean to tell me if you were unemployed and homeless and found that given your unique role of being the last man out of WTC-North, you maybe wouldn't embelish your story just a little to ensure that more groups will hire you to speak? Especially among the CTist crowd.....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have to say this. I've been present at a controlled demolition. The sounds of the blasts are incredibly loud and VERY VERY recognizable. If the towers had been brought down using conventional explosives, the people of New York wouldn't have any doubt about it. They would have clearly heard the explosions on the streets. People were still close to the buildings when they came down. I had a very close friend who died in the North Tower, and knowing what I know of Bohemian Grove and the like, there is no doubt in my mind that our government COULD have orchestrated this, but I don't think the evidence supports it. I think that, at most, the government may have allowed it to happen, and then used, what was to them, an opportunity to further their agenda.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Well I for one dont think that disproves anything....

There is not really a gradual rumble more an instant cachophany of noise, he only has a chance to shout; "Oh God Oh Go......" real fast!

MR

Agreed. Not only is this no smoking gun, from a physics perspective it disproves nothing. The explosions could've started several floors below him and been drowned out by the sounds closer to his phone.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Say what you want this doesn't prove jack to me. It says 26-23 are the last numbers of his cell, to me it sounded like 76-73. Listen to it again. Why change the number he's giving? In my opinion that is so if you were to do a background check on this guy to find out who he was you'd get the wrong number. Also in case no one here was paying attention to the footage in the beggining the smoke rising is played back, so this conversation definately did not take place during those moments. Changed phone# and fake footage...that's enough for me. Still not following me here? Watch the ending when the guy screams: the fact is the towers collapsed in about 9.5 seconds. This guy is screaming for about 3 by my watch. If the floor above you was to collapse on top of you (as the official theory released by the goverment explains) would you be able to hold the phone up to your mouth to scream for 3 secs (and it was right by his head since there was NO change in the volume of his voice as there would have been if the phone was to even remain by his side as he tumbled)?

Get it through your head people, there were hijackings at 9-11, but i'm not talking about the planes, i'm talking about the American nation. Bush has you all on a leash thinking you're all in grave danger. WAKE UP.

Regards,
Maestro.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by maestro46]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This may be a way to reup this conversation, but I found additional footage that is compelling evidence against controlled demolition.

This footage was shot inside the North tower as the South tower collapsed. Again, not a single sound of explosions to evidence squib work....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join