It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The phone call that disproves controlled demo theory?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This one has been on the net awhile, and I'm surprised it hasn't come up in discussion on ATS yet. To me the implications of this recorded call seem to add weight to the government's ascertations. Or at the very least, it's a big bullet hole into the controlled demo theory.

Haunting recording of Kevin Cosgrove's last minutes alive....

Fair warning, the recording is disturbing.

Now, there will be many on here who will find this recording distasteful to the memory of a 9/11 victim. And indeed, if this man were a family member, I'd probably be upset that it found its way onto the net. But putting aside that, to me it's strong evidence against controlled demolition.

Now the recording is nearly 5 minutes long. The only part I'm interested in is the very end. Listen closely. There is a gradual rumbling in the background as the tower starts to collapse. No bangs, explosions, pops or anything that indicates explosives. Kevin was nearly at the top of WTC (South, I believe), but even on that floor, one would clearly hear explosives if indeed that's what brought down the tower.

To the best of my audible health, I heard none. Just that terrible slow rumble as the building began to give way....

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i'm shocked. thats VERY disturbing.

aside from that i think all people here in ATS should hear this... clearly no explosions. im no expert on the 9/11 topic, but the controlled demolition theory looks even more ridiculous with this audio.
and i'd like to hear what the CT'ers here have to say about this. that should be interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well I for one dont think that disproves anything....

There is not really a gradual rumble more an instant cachophany of noise, he only has a chance to shout; "Oh God Oh Go......" real fast!

That was a huge building........

It had to be made to look and sound like a collapse......

MR

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red

It had to be made to look and sound like a collapse......

MR

Wait...am I understanding your implication here? Had to be made.... Meaning you think this phone call conversation is concoted to discredit the conspiracy theorists?

I'm sorry, but again, even being on the 105th floor, we would have heard the charges detonating. I mean, how many floors do the CTists say the charges had to be planted -- on nearly 40% of the building? You would have clearly heard progressive booms if there were squibs there.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have heard this before, but it always "falls on deaf ears" with the conspiracy people. There are a few other statements from firefighters inside when it collapsed that show no proof of demo. Nice post.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I have heard this before, but it always "falls on deaf ears" with the conspiracy people. There are a few other statements from firefighters inside when it collapsed that show no proof of demo. Nice post.

Thanks! I'm actually kinda shocked that this thread hasn't garnered much attention. I mean, this is a haunting listen inside the WTC at the time of the collapse. You'd think this thread would be hopping....

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Controlled demolition is only one of several serious questions with the official government report.

I mean we know that they were beyond negligent to not intercept some of those planes which were in the air over an hour - it's ludicrous.

That being said I think all 911 Truth researchers should be open to revising our theories - but I tend to agree with Marlborough Red - it all happenend so fast we really can't know what we should expect to hear on the phone.

Other unexplained phenomenna - such as the fact that more energy was put into the collapsing system then could have been created by the plane collision - has yet to be adequately explained by any official agency.

And if the Govt. can't even release a reasonable detailed computer simulation that replicates the collapse - that's a huge red flag right there.

But even without controlled demolition - the US Govt. has much to answer for regarding 9/11

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thermite???? I thought the wtc building fell from thermite their is video on youtube. and the 3rd building that felll mext to the wtc fell from demo.??

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1
Thermite???? I thought the wtc building fell from thermite their is video on youtube. and the 3rd building that felll mext to the wtc fell from demo.??

Thermite might have been involved -- in the CTists theory -- to weaken the steel structure, but in the end, all the videos I've seen purporting the conspiracy highlight puffs of smoke that the CTists alledge are squib explosions. Squibs are explosives used to destroy key support infrastructure on a tower. And they're loud -- kinda like those booming fireworks you hear in the 4th. So, if they were used, one should have been able to clearly hear the explosions on that phone conversation.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Originally posted by goddogo1

Thermite might have been involved -- in the CTists theory -- to weaken the steel structure, but in the end, all the videos I've seen purporting the conspiracy highlight puffs of smoke that the CTists alledge are squib explosions. Squibs are explosives used to destroy key support infrastructure on a tower. And they're loud -- kinda like those booming fireworks you hear in the 4th. So, if they were used, one should have been able to clearly hear the explosions on that phone conversation.

just to give people idea of what controlled demolition is like:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where inside did the phone call take place?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

there were firefighters inside when it collapsed, and they were able to make statements?

I did not think that there were people that survived that was inside?
what are these peoples names?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
this has really made me rethink, which is good for all of us from time to time. thank you.

i don't hear an explosion; i have a hard copy of a newspaper from the afternoon of sept. 11, 2001, a special focus put out by the Mississippi Press, in Pacagoula, Mississippi. In the article it says at the very top of the page that people reported bombs going off. In the days after there was no mention of said bombs, only in the special edition put out in the afternoon of the 11th.

i am searching for a copy online i can provide a link to, but no luck yet.

regardless, this phone call has really caused me too question my thoughts on the whole event. i think it is healthy, evryone who is sympathetic to the conspiracies of this event should listen to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
didn't he say tower#2, meaning south tower?

if so, the video shcows the north tower collapsing, which means that it's cut to convey a false situational awareness. on top of that, the visible squibs on various videos have yet to be explained AND they took place when the collapse was well underway, ie. when this audio clip has already ended.

if you can find a mechanism capable of pulverizing a scyscraper within 10 seconds that does not require a CD effort, i'll be more than willing to listen, but one audio clip is, imho, not enough. the squib videos are better evidence and more numerous to boot.

sorry, gotta see things in perspective.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
he does say he is in the number two tower.
is this yet another fine exaple of disinfo? great ears and eyes Long Lance!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

if so, the video shcows the north tower collapsing, which means that it's cut to convey a false situational awareness. on top of that, the visible squibs on various videos have yet to be explained AND they took place when the collapse was well underway, ie. when this audio clip has already ended.

if you can find a mechanism capable of pulverizing a scyscraper within 10 seconds that does not require a CD effort, i'll be more than willing to listen, but one audio clip is, imho, not enough. the squib videos are better evidence and more numerous to boot.

sorry, gotta see things in perspective.

this gets my vote for way above

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

the video as no connection to the audio and is only there because in YouTube you have to post only video.

and if you look real close you can see that the video is looping every 5 or so seconds.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What I find funny is that all the eyewitnesses say explosions were happenening. That is irrefutable. Unless you want to start calling people liars. Now, this does not mean bombs. Where are the phone calls that pick up said explosions? And why haven't they released any? Was this phone conversation edited in the begining where there were explosions heard? Many questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes, it was cut off. The phone conversation doesn't start out with "911..what is your emergency". It starts with "What's the telephone number I can tell the FD to push up? What's the telephone number you're calling from". Obviously it is cut off at the beginning. Why would they not release the ENTIRE phone conversation? Possibly because you can hear explosions? I call dis-info here...sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What I find funny is that all the eyewitnesses say explosions were happenening.

now explain how can the eyewitnesses have eyewitnessed an none visible explosion, or is the exploisions was visible? in that case bring pictures of explosions. and no, the squibs were not explosions but debris that was air pressured out by the collapse.

and see the video i brought from above to see how real controlled demo is like...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join