It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Grey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Just wondering if any of you had seen this? I stumbled upon it when Googling something or other and I added it to my RSS feed. He posts a bit irregularly at the moment and the site design's not great, but it makes for an interesting read.

Still not sure if he's for real or full of s***, but either way it's worth having a look at.

jackgrey.com

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Cool find, can't say I've heard of this.

Good idea to keep an eye and do dsome more searching around the name and the stories.

There was something VERY similar when I was in secondary school, if anyone remembers it it would be nice, it was a website telling a story, this guy too said he was on the run.

The website title was a date (like 6june2002.com) or something along those lines, he said he found something and was going to release it on a certain day, this was found out to be a story, and not real, but then again I do not recall how good my powers of observation were when I was about 13.

If anyone remembers the site I'm on about please let me know.

If you find out anything more on this jackgrey, then let us know! I'll have a look around myself.

X

**edit**

I've had a big old read of it, not much conclusive evidence to point to a fake or if it's real, I'd like to see more conclusive links to the "man" himself. he said he was a naval officer, might be worth seeing if any naval officers are missing or anything if it's possible.

2nd addition

If you view the page code, you'll see it uses google analytics, viewing how many hits he is getting and where, I would not be suprised if thi is an elaborate ploy for us to read this guys stories.

[edit on 30/1/07 by Xpedite]

[edit on 30/1/07 by Xpedite]

new topics

join