It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primordial Questions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Before questioning if ufo exist if alien races exist.. i believe we should ask ourself:

Who are we?
What are we?
What is before we born?
What happens after we die?
What is our meaning in life?

always thought about this questions.. i find multiple answers of course we probably will never know the real answer.. but the question that makes me go crazy would be What if there was nothing?.. this makes me crazy it`s much harder to think about "nothing" than to think about everything.. weird ha?

I understand that when we were made god made us speak different languages, look different for us to cover the whole earth, to not stand in one place.. so normal would be to make beings like us on every planet in the universe.. so i never doubted that we are not alone.. it is impossible egoistic to think like that.. but some are "aliens" are throwing at each other with rocks maybe some have laser swords. but we should only think about this 1%, what should worry us is that we do not know our planet.. we don`t know our forests our oceans our mountains.. maybe the way to find the truth is here on our planet.. but we won't because a small amount of people are interested in this and they chit chat on forums
not going on the field to find out stuff.. and the rest of the people as i see it are like animals eat drink play reproduce sleep kill each others work to make their life better we aren`t better than animals we are exactly like them..

People don`t have the time to think about the questions that should trouble them.. if et`s would come here and tell us they made us or smthg.. it would be in the middle of the news bulletin and people wouldn`t even care.. cause they now they would have to work so screw the aliens the boss is the boss..

Sorry if my post isn`t organised but whenever i try to write about things a lot of thoughts come to me and i have to write them sometimes forgeting they must be in order..

Can anybody respond to my first questions.. i would appreciate it..

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You are asking questions which other people have been asking for about whenever we could start asking questions.

In otherwords, we don't know. Nobody knows. There is no proof of aliens, of god, of the afterlife, or anything like that.

We don't even understand black holes entirely. Really, we will all be dead by the time we get the answer to any of those questions. And by that time it won' even matter. Probably.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i know i won`t find an answer in this life time but i believe we should concentrate on us and our planet (without destroying it like we are doing at the moment) and after we know everything we should move our attention to outerspace.. but people aren`t like this.. they don`t act logically so why should the researchers all group together and focus on our planet.. no they have to act on multiple plans and find out nothing instead of doing on thing and doing it good they try many things and they don`t have much success..

Last week i saw on the news something about a fossile shark that came close to the coast.. nobody saw anything like that before as they said.. a lot of mystery`s around the planet.. and i know we can only talk.. we are without any power.. and i don`t believe anyone will read this boards and act as we`d wish..

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A centralized goal which everyone has is something to do with would be more effecient than any technology put out for years to come. It would be like an ant colony.

If this were the case, then I would say mind control is something we should invest money on. To control an entire race would mean to work together as a team and not care about differences. You would lose yourself though.

Same thing goes for a centralized goal or agenda. Without the choice to choose what you want to do, you lose yourself. You live and die for a cause which is passed on to the next generation, who do the same.

It's not so much as needing one goal, but rather the way we allocate our current resources. People have the power to control others with words. You can train yourself by taking classes at colleges on how to do this.

If you want to win, you have to play the game. Become a politician. The best way to get things done is to do it yourself.

Besides that though, try not to feel so down. Theres plenty of wonderful things existing at the moment. Just try to be happy and be a good person at least. Thats how you can really make a difference.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i don`t feel bad or down.. i believe by having these mystery`s we always have something to find out so we are always searching.. if we knew everything it would be good cause we would be like "gods"
) but it would certainly be bad cause we wouldn`t have anything to find out.. and human`s are explorers discoverers so maybe we wouldn`t have any purpose remaining

[edit on 30-1-2007 by cristi]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thats a really interesting point. I'm happy you're not down though :] Most people post here all aggitated and or something like that, so it's nice to see something different.

You're right about humans being explorers. I know I'd enjoy exploring space. Of course, it's scary at the same time...The only that really creeps me out are black holes.

I don't really know what we're here for when I really think about it. I try no to think of stuff like that though. Personally, I get all anxious thinking stuff like that and the same time just a -little- depressed that I can't go exploring space myself =/

But thats why we have PC games!

Space though is cold. And lonely. Still, would be interesting to find others out there.

And now I'm going to /flee.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i`m sure they would like to know us
.. i mean the ones that don`t know us by now
.. there was a tv show last night here in romania and the topic was ufo`s.. there were two members of the asfan (association for studying unidentified space phenomenons.. hope i translated it right) and one of the two men stated a very nice opinion.. i mean i think it`s great

he showed this picture

or one that is similar and said this is your extraterrestrial and this is his ship :

now really if i was a being from moon i would really be scared and talking with others on the forum just like this hoping i won`t be abducted by the ones with the red white and blue flag..

new topics

top topics

join