It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

realistic dream or abduction

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I had this weird dream a few nights ago. I got like abducted. I remember seeing like 2 or 3 aliens. One looked like a grey but the skin was kinda red. I remember being flown from Miami to either Area 51 or somewhere around New Mexico. The plane looked like an airplane in the inside, but only smaller, it had windows. Some air force person was flying the aircraft. I remember when the experiments started, I actually felt everything as if it were real (maybe it was though). This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Once I had this dream where I was surrounded by a grey, then it was trying to take control of my mind or something, so I used my mind to block it out and with success. Then 2 or 3 other greys came over to do the same and I don't remember anything after that. The environment around me was all dark. Think this was just a realistic dream or was this abduction or maybe a dream of part of abduction I had before?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
sounds like you have been eating too much cheese before bedtime my friend

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
weird

try putting webcams in your bedroom, and record it
Maybe it was real

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What you described to me is one of the biggest reasons I DONT believe aliens are visiting earth.

You described a scene based on everything you see and read in life. If you were abducted, and flown in a space ship, I find it hard to believe you would have known that you were flown to new mexico. Especially with all that "grey" activity. If you had that knowledge, you got it from your own subconscious during the dream. You know New Mexico because of Roswell stories, and area 51 is another common UFO related place. You said "greys". I know exactly what you mean when you say "grey". I know this because its something people made up here on earth. Based on things they see here on earth. Something that you have in your subconscious.

In reality, we would be foolish to expect a creature from another planet out there to look like us. Who says they have eyes? Who says they need arms or legs? Who says they need to eat, or even to breath? Who says they are not invisible to us? Why is it that all the descriptions of these "aliens" are so earth like? Reptoids? Thats based on something from earth. Greys? Again, Earth.

The chances of an alien life form finding us is extrememly remote. The chances of an alien life form finding us, and having developed on a planet so similar to ours that it almost is identical in universe terms to earth life, is even more remote than that.

Im sure life like us is out there, but I would bet that earth like life is few and far between.

top topics

join