It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Evidence Of E.T.'s Visiting Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Eyewitness account

UFO Explosion Over the Sea in the Ubatuba Region of Brazil, with witnesses

I was fishing together with some friends, at a place close to the town of Ubatuba, Sao Paulo, when I sighted a flying disc. It approached the beach at unbelievable speed and an accident, i.e. a crash into the sea, seemed imminent. At the last moment, however, when it was almost striking the waters, it made a sharp turn upward and climbed rapidly on a fantastic impulse. We followed the spectacle with our eyes, startled, when we saw the disc explode in flames. It disintegrated into thousands of fiery fragments, which fell sparkling with magnificent brightness. They looked like fireworks, despite the time of the accident, at noon, i.e. at midday. Most of these fragments, almost all, fell into the sea. But a number of small pieces fell close to the beach and we picked up a large amount of this material which was as light as paper. I am enclosing a small sample of it.

The man who supplied the samples said the phenomenon was also witnessed by others.

He was not, apparently, one of the so called "saucer cultists." He said be had never heard about "saucer" fragments or parts being found or about a "saucer" crash.

The observer identified the unknown object as a "flying disc." He did not use the popular term "flying saucer," which would be misleading.

A small chip of the material was placed in a test tube. A few drops of phosphomolybdic acid were added, plus a few drops of dilute hydrochloric acid a qualitative screening test to identify metals. If the material was metallic a blue color would appear in the test tube (phosphomolybdic acid is easily reduced, in the presence of a reducing agent, to produce the blue colored mixture of colloidal reduced oxides of molybdenum). No change was detected at first; but when the test tube was slightly heated, bubbles appeared on the surface of the material and the blue color was observed. Thus the material (or part of it) was really a metal of some sort.

The samples (the fragments it was claimed originated in the "explosion" of the reported UFO) were turned over to the Mineral Production Laboratory, a division of the National Department of Mineral Production in the Agriculture Ministry of Brazil. The laboratory is the official Brazilian institution for the examination and analysis of mineral substances, metallic ores, metals and alloys. The samples were registered there as being of "unknown origin" and were delivered personally to Dr. Feigl, the chief chemist. I was introduced to him by a friend, Dr. Julio de Morais. I hoped this famous German chemist would conduct the investigation. However, he was doing experimental studies in organic chemistry and researches on plastics at the time, and he could not make the investigation personally. He called one of his assistants, Dr. David Goldscheim, who made a careful examination of the samples and suggested their physical appearance indicated they might be fragments of meteoric origin But Dr. Feigl refused to accept such a possibility. "They are too light to be fragments of a meteorite," he said. "They appear to be metallic, made of a lightweight metal.

LINK

eyewitnesses are the disclosure. you wont get it from the government or politicians... not in this lifetime. if you cant even believe your fellow human, then what will you believe when the truth is made known to everyone? humans are not alone, and humans are not the only species to come to planet earth.
agree? disagree?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I guess the question I have is, what particular aspect of this story makes you believe it to be true? Because it contains some impressive-sounding references to the famous Dr. Feigl and his associates, Dr. de Morais and Dr. Goldscheim? I mean, who could doubt their word?

Or was it the good-as-gold statement from an actual eyewitness? What was the guy's name again?

Was it that tests they conducted, which contained the actual use of phosphomolybdic acid and dilute hydrochloric acid, and proved that the mysterious sample was "metal," after all! And too light to be meteroite material, which could only mean it was an actual fragment of a UFO from another planet?

I mean, have you checked into any of the things in the article to find out if any of it was true? I hate to break it to you, but people make things up all the time.

But even if the basic gist of the story was essentially true, walk me through your reasoning that gets you from a piece of metal brought into town by an anonymous guy with a story to "proof of ET contact with Earth." I'm just not following.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wow no exotic Elements but plain Magnesium, it was possibly a Meteorite bouncing off some ball lightning eventually coalescing into swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
after all the tests were done the METAL was found to be of UNKNOWN ORIGIN and the witness was one of the villagers... who more often like to tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
after all the tests were done the METAL was found to be of UNKNOWN ORIGIN and the witness was one of the villagers... who more often like to tell the truth.

Nice find
You have voted conspiracymaster for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The "UNKNOWN ORIGIN" refers to the fact they don't know where it came from. It was labeled as being of "unknown origin" before any testing was performed.

The article clearly states that after the tests were done it was determined to be unusually pure magnesium. Odd, in that pure magnesium is relatively dangerous to handle and work with. Tends to burn.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The tests ARE interesting. They show that it is of extremely high purity, higher, infact, than the chemical standrads for spectrographic analysis of Mg in the first place. Which is interesting.
I am, clearly, not a metalurgist, I have no idea as to whether or not super-high purity Mg can form naturally, I would think that it can, however, I haven't seen anyone actually show that it does. And the article even seems to imply that no laboratories at the time were even able to make such high purity Mg metal samples.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess my point is, why even bother ruminating and arguing over the specific details of the story, when we have no idea about the truth of the story itself?

I don't see the value of debating the details of a story that comes from sources unknown, and which has (apparently) no other documentation to back it up.

Oh, we supposedly have the word of an anonymous "villager," and we know that they "more often like to tell the truth."

With such solid, unimpeachable evidence, I'm glad we're finally able to put the entire question of ET visitation to rest.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
do you want me to find a picture? if i post a picture guess what will happen? everybody will try and find ot how it could have been faked, so i dont bother with pictures, i could make a ufo picture myself, but witnessing a crash and having samples of the crash, that is still on my to do list!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
do you want me to find a picture? if i post a picture guess what will happen? everybody will try and find ot how it could have been faked, so i dont bother with pictures, i could make a ufo picture myself, but witnessing a crash and having samples of the crash, that is still on my to do list!

You're right. A photo doesn't mean a whole lot these days, but then it never has, really. There are plenty of good UFO pictures out there, and what do they prove? Something in the air. What are they? Nobody can say for sure. Apparently some these flying things existed long enough for a photo to be taken. Does that mean they're ET? Maybe, but maybe not.

As far as I know, there is no proof you can provide that would conclusively prove that the title of this threat is anywhere near accurate. We have no proof of ETs, visiting Earth or otherwise. We have some interesting real evidence elsewhere, with the names of real people listed and the results of real tests run, and still none of it proves anything about supposed ETs. Stories like this don't add anything to the debate. They're not even good, enjoyable fiction, since they lack any interesting depth.

top topics

join