It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Alien Abductions Are Nonsense: A Part Of CIA Covert Ops!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
This theory sounds a lot like an X-Files episode.

no offence, mike.

Ok, Mech, so you are a fan of 'X Files'. But what I've said, I believe is fact. Haven't you read Martin Cannons THE CONTROLLERS: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abduction ?? Here..

If you have the time, read it and then let's know what you think.

Jees!! L'l grey aliens abducting and then stuffing humans into glass canisters in the underground vaults at Dulce and probably Area 51 to feed the crap out of them, because the li'l greys' staple diet is human flesh and blood topped with cattle entrails for dessert. (Yummy!)

All this in exchange for some 'alien technology'!! The bourses there, I guess, have an exchange rate too: Microchip tech for 1000 humans and 50 cattle, (done). Anti grav tech for 1 million humans and 1000 cattle!! (not done). This is a little steep, you see, so no anti grav tech for now!! And so on...

Do you believe all this crap of exchange of alien tech for humans, and so the abductions? It's nothing to do with aliens dude! It's... well, check out the OP.

No Cheers for the blatant attempts to craft a New World Order!!

[edit on 12-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Do you believe all this crap of exchange of alien tech for humans, and so the abductions? It's nothing to do with aliens dude! It's... well, check out the OP.

Of course I don't believe in the exchange of alien tech for humans. And I did read the opening post, and found it highly amusing, as I find many of your posts. I didn't mean to offend you or your beliefs or theories.

No Cheers for the blatant attempts to craft a New World Order!!

Me? New World Order?? Now THAT's a good one!

Sorry for yanking your chain.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Me? New World Order?? Now THAT's a good one!

Not you for Chrissake!! I meant the CIA, Black Orgs, Illuminati, Neo-cons and so on!! I know YOU don't have anything to do with the New World Order, or these greys, I mean, guys!
Or do you?? Naaah!!

Back to my bar...Cheers!!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
Hey guys, there is one movie that has painted ET's in a good light since ET. Mission to Mars. See that movie, its pretty good, but not as sensationalized as most ET movies.

This is pretty interesting. My researchers... I talk like it's some massive team in an office building in some metropolis...

really just some college kids who need some drinkin' money... and their tekkies so I get GREAT info from them... LOL.

Anyway...

THEY are digging up, among other things, information that ties hollywood to the problem, as we've labelled it, to desensationalize it, and make people know this is a THREAT.

So, we've gone just the opposite, yet have found the same information. We find over and over that ET is made out to be EVIL. If you implement overactive imagination... it's a human conspiracy against each other, by whatever means...

If you apply this to the "DNA Invasion" Overlay Theory we've got running... Is it not interesting to see that Hollywood writers actually depict it this way in their writing.

Now ask this... WHY?

Did you know Hollywood consults a consortium of scientists on an annual basis just to discuss stuff like this? I'll have to get something to "show" on this... consider conjecture for now... but they do. They consult the "brainiacs" and pick which stories/theories they wanna expand upon.

WHY? Dig beyond the obvious. What we found MANY people doing was saying that abductees must have all seen the same movies, read the same books, etc.

When we posed the following argument... They had NO RESPONSE.

The argument?

WHAT IF the makers of the movies, or the writers of the books are abductees as well? What IF they are "crying out" just as we've heard people trying to do... over and over... individually as well.

Derrel Sims had a COP come to him and say how he KNEW he was not an abductee... KNEW IT... but there were these marks that showed up on him. Then on his wife. Then on their kids.

THAT is when he went to Derrel. After about 3 minutes with Sims, the guy remembered EVERYTHING that had happened since childhood. NO you do not get names, addresses, etc. These are PEOPLE. They have LIVES. They have EMOTIONS and are not part of some science experiment... They are being VIOLATED.

If nothing else, I hope ATS comes to understand this point alone.

Abduction is a VIOLENT CRIME - whether the perpetrator is HUMAN or EXTRATERRESTRIAL. And if the VICTIM of said crime is HUMAN, then I say SOME... THING MUST ANSWER FOR THOSE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

Abduction is a VIOLENT CRIME - whether the perpetrator is HUMAN or EXTRATERRESTRIAL. And if the VICTIM of said crime is HUMAN, then I say SOME... THING MUST ANSWER FOR THOSE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Who is to answer? Those shadowy people are hidden deep within the labyrinths of secrecy, impossible to get hold of, to make them accountable for their sins.
There are wheels within wheels. Hundreds of them. How many would you be able to penetrate? One? Two? Five?

You may never get there!! But you can always make a start!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
there's a lot of unfounded claims in this thread. First there's the point of whether the aliens actually exist (seen no proof so far although i do believe they exist), secondly that abductions actually take place (seems to be less evidence than aliens existing, numbers of people claiming it is hardly proof) and that the abductions (if they are taking place) actually do entail the things claimed.

Hasnt it occurred to anyone that more than one group of aliens could exist & visiting? Its like saying all politicians are hell bent on the NWO....yes some are but hardly all. Perhaps the abductors (if they exist) are a rogue group? You wouldn't judge the whole of humanity on a mad scientist or a religious fanatic would you?!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have already proved why 80% of all abduction cases are false...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as far as actual alien exsistance, hard to say. There are many UFO explanation but in order to prove physical alien species, we need to think like Bigfoot hunters. Basiclly we can't say it exsist till we find one and catch it.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
One of the most widely disseminated abduction accounts is that of Travis Walton, subject of the book, "Fire in the Sky". www.travis-walton.com... Another account from the Chilean military (featured in another thread and noted at the end of the Santiago Times article)

Some trace evidence ET visitation cases can be evaluated here. www.ufoevidence.org...

These trace evidence cases document physical changes to the environment noted, in many cases, just minutes after the encounter. The Kansas farm luminescent ring being one, featuring a polaroid picture taken of the ring.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Who is to answer? Those shadowy people are hidden deep within the labyrinths of secrecy, impossible to get hold of, to make them accountable for their sins.
There are wheels within wheels. Hundreds of them. How many would you be able to penetrate? One? Two? Five?

You may never get there!! But you can always make a start!

HENCE... a portion of the embodiment known as "why they can't allow disclosure".

Here's why... again, put on your INTEL Hat...

1) they'd have to admit UFOs
2) they'd have to admit abduction
3) they'd have to explain WHY they had data illustrating with perfect detail, air traffic around the globe... for decades... including the "3am traffic". And YES this means, specifically, abductions. They would HAVE TO ADMIT that they had a record of where they were and when. Hence, we'd be able to cross reference abduction claims and confirm them... millions of them... MILLIONS.

WHO in their right mind is going to step up against THAT beast? It is a self preserving deception of "biblical" proportion.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's encouraging to me that so many people here on ATS are of the opinion that abductions are government induced. I thought I was going to get attacked when I posted my response.

It is very wrong that this is going on. Some of those abductees are getting raped and treated very badly. Anything that you guys can do to get the word out(side of ATS)would be good.

For the poster that wants to 'capture' an ET to prove they exist, this is also inhumane. These are concious being that deserve respect just like any person here on Earth. We don't want to be abducted, and neither do they.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
It's encouraging to me that so many people here on ATS are of the opinion that abductions are government induced. I thought I was going to get attacked when I posted my response.

It is very wrong that this is going on. Some of those abductees are getting raped and treated very badly. Anything that you guys can do to get the word out(side of ATS)would be good.

For the poster that wants to 'capture' an ET to prove they exist, this is also inhumane. These are concious being that deserve respect just like any person here on Earth. We don't want to be abducted, and neither do they.

That's just it. What if I told you that NO, they are NOT beings with emotion?

What if I told you that you can actually tear the eye covers off them, and behind it lies a matrix of red digital whatever?

What if I told you their "OS" gave them an IQ of about 80?

What if I told you they make mistakes... alot?

Scoops?
Clothes on backward?
Babies out of cribs?
Awake in the wrong room?
Missing time?
Shoes on the wrong feet?
Wrong shoes?

They are clumsy. They are the "ranch hands" that simplly tend to the "cattle"... and the cattle ARE?

US... THE HUMAN RACE.

What if I told you they are the equivalent of a "toaster" to us? For instance... wanna get a couple moles inside the US Millitary? Just slam a couple "mole delivery trucks" into the New Mexico desert... make sure you overstaff the trucks so some of the toasters don't break...

Then let them capture you.

What if THAT is the reality of the situation?

Who here really believes the Soviets shot Gary Powers down all on his own? Have we not done the SAME DAMNED THING?

We have. And will again.

Again, my friend, the veil is paperthin... and all you have to do is "FLANK IT" to see what's really goin' on. Are you gonna see the whole thing? Nope. Not all at once... not ever... it's that broad.

yikes.

*pssshhht* anybody want a cold one?

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

[
That's just it. What if I told you that NO, they are NOT beings with emotion?

What if I told you that you can actually tear the eye covers off them, and behind it lies a matrix of red digital whatever?

What if I told you their "OS" gave them an IQ of about 80?

What if I told you they make mistakes... alot?

Scoops?
Clothes on backward?
Babies out of cribs?
Awake in the wrong room?
Missing time?
Shoes on the wrong feet?
Wrong shoes?

They are clumsy. They are the "ranch hands" that simplly tend to the "cattle"... and the cattle ARE?

US... THE HUMAN RACE.

What if I told you they are the equivalent of a "toaster" to us? For instance... wanna get a couple moles inside the US Millitary? Just slam a couple "mole delivery trucks" into the New Mexico desert... make sure you overstaff the trucks so some of the toasters don't break...

Then let them capture you.

What if THAT is the reality of the situation?

Who here really believes the Soviets shot Gary Powers down all on his own? Have we not done the SAME DAMNED THING?

I followed you up until Gary Powers and we have done the same thing. I thought you might say that ETs may have shot down Powers, but then you said we have done the same thing.

I can tell you this, their lack of violence is proof that they are peaceful. You're telling me that after the continuance of the military to continue to shoot these things down, they are going to respond by mutillating cattle and abducting some people? Why don't they abduct the military? Why don't they just blow us to smithereens?

I know, I've heard the whole thing about the Greys, you give us tech and we'll let you abduct people and mutilate cows.

I used to wonder about that, but I don't buy that anymore. If you were to tell me all those things you said in your post, I'd just simply say I don't go along with it.

I am also of the opinion that most of what you see are not bonafide ETs, but biological entities they have created to check up on us. It's very dangerous for them to keep coming here, because our government wants to keep shutting us down.

They have every right to be checking us out, we have the atom bomb and we can travel into space. If I was an ET I'd be checking us out too!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I followed you up until Gary Powers and we have done the same thing. I thought you might say that ETs may have shot down Powers, but then you said we have done the same thing.

I can tell you this, their lack of violence is proof that they are peaceful. You're telling me that after the continuance of the military to continue to shoot these things down, they are going to respond by mutillating cattle and abducting some people? Why don't they abduct the military? Why don't they just blow us to smithereens?

I know, I've heard the whole thing about the Greys, you give us tech and we'll let you abduct people and mutilate cows.

I used to wonder about that, but I don't buy that anymore. If you were to tell me all those things you said in your post, I'd just simply say I don't go along with it.

I am also of the opinion that most of what you see are not bonafide ETs, but biological entities they have created to check up on us. It's very dangerous for them to keep coming here, because our government wants to keep shutting us down.

They have every right to be checking us out, we have the atom bomb and we can travel into space. If I was an ET I'd be checking us out too!

Totaly agree with you again C3hamby.
The moment you get just a bit of imagination, and put youself in their skin for just a moment. You can figure out why they are acting like they are.
If i was watching down on the human race just now, I would be very worried too.
And when we hear, human race is on quaranteen, I think it makes sense. We are stuck on this planet until we behave like real citizen of this universe/multiverse.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Okay. Now that argument got better and better as I read on. This is PLAUSIBLE. Keep this in the KEEP file.

RESERVE JUDGEMENT

As far as them NOT being here in a NON VIOLENT manner. Let me tell you about this one case of Derrel's. You are more than welcome to contact him to verify... by the way... I don't know the details, but he's got one case right now where two children were killed. And you may as well toss the concept of it being a family member or something... Contact Sims for more information on that one though... cuz I don't have any answers.

A woman ... good looking... no... gorgeous. With a sense of self esteem as meek as an ant. Thought she was HIDEOUS. I used to think that "hot" girls like that just felt that way b/c there were ALWAYS men looking at them. Well I feel differently now.

She contacted Sims for a number of reasons, Among which were these massive migraine headaches. When he did a regression with her, they found the source of the headaches. They had programmed her so that she would contort her face BEYOND what would appear to be possible to a HIDEOUS scene... like a human sharpei pup or something. And had the recurring thought "you are soooo ugly. You are soooo ugly."

What was happening was she was recalling the FEELING from that scene she was shown in a mirror during her event, EVERY TIME SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. She was telling herself she hated herself. That she was UGLY. That she was SOOOO UGLY!!

There are a plethora of others. Again, if you take the time to contact a professional... we can banter all day... go call the AH. 281.893.1666. If you've got reason to believe you may have been abducted he will probably be able to help you out.

Please keep in mind... and make NO mistake on this... do NOT take this warning lightly... People contact this man asking them how to make it STOP. They do NOT contact him just looking for answers. The guy really doesn't advertise, as far as I know.

Check him out.

This IS Violent Crime.

When one of my guys goes on a camping trip with 5 other buddies... then ALL come home... get their wives pregnant... ALL of them... right after that camping trip...

EVERY ONE of those babies died of massive birth defects. Only ONE survived BIRTH. The rest were stillborn. The surviving child lived only 6 days.

This is violent crime.

If it was YOU or ME that were perpetrating said actions against humans... Americans... YOUR NEIGHBORS... YOU... then we'd be imprisoned, no?

Why in the world would we have any reason to believe they are here to help/study/observe? They ARE interacting. They ARE infiltrating. They ARE invading.

Might be time to consider this a reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree with you, that abductions are violent, no argument from me on that.

It sounds like you are saying that ETs are doing these abductions, I'm going to disagree with that. I say it is from a rogue government group that wants ETs to be thought of as violent.

The rogue government has ufo reproduction vehicles and biological entities, all manufactured right here in the good ol USA, they are staging these abductions for the purpose of inciting fear towards ETs and justifying space based weapons systems.

If ETs really wanted to cause havoc with us, it would be a lot easier for them to do many other nasty things.

They are trying to keep us and anybody else from going down the nuclear path.

They know we have the bomb and we can travel into space. If I was an ET I would be concerned about this too.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I agree with you, that abductions are violent, no argument from me on that.

It sounds like you are saying that ETs are doing these abductions, I'm going to disagree with that. I say it is from a rogue government group that wants ETs to be thought of as violent.

The rogue government has ufo reproduction vehicles and biological entities, all manufactured right here in the good ol USA, they are staging these abductions for the purpose of inciting fear towards ETs and justifying space based weapons systems.

I totally agree with c3hamby. It is we who are doing this. We can't blame it on the 'ETs'. That's just an excuse to deflect us from the truth. As I've mentioned, these abductions are real, being perpetrated by none other than those black orgs for human experimentation and NOT by so called 'greys'.

Why are we doing this? Probably to ‘construct’ robots or an army of super beings to help their ‘masters’ to build and control the New World Order. The nation who first creates this new soldier will possess a decisive advantage on the "conventional" battlefield -- as will the nation, which first develops a means of using mass mind control techniques to disable the enemy.

The kidnapping is real. The fear is real. The pain is real. The instructions are real. But the little grey men from Zeti Reticuli are not real; they are constructs, Halloween masks meant to disguise the real faces of the controllers.
Martin Canon

Thats what the game is all about. And the stakes are enormous!
ETs are real, but NOT what we project them to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
mikesingh

I essentially share your view upon this matter and I would like to thank you for
some good links.I have a lot of reading in front of me!

Keep up the good work mate,cheerz!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Southpaw11 - to sum up your post you are saying that the proof lies in the fact that a woman had a very low self esteem and migraines? You talk like thinking you are ugly is unusual or that anyone who is beautiful would automatically know it, where as really is extremely common for girls (and guys) to feel that way. As for migraines...lots of people suffer those (including myself), its hardly proof of an alien abduction.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join